Reviews for Explosions and Exceptions
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Loved it! I really liked the interactions between the brothers, and I liked the little actions like: 'Evan clutches Hank's sleeve. It's a small, weak movement – barely noticeable. But Hank notices and looks down at his brother who is just panting and blinking.'
ddanne chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Nice! You wrote both brothers really well; their interactions were totally believable. And the bond between the two brothers was clearly there.
writeallnight chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh my gosh I love it! I totally have that feeling anytime anyone says anything medical. My brain is instantly like "how can I use this?..." This is so fantastic! I was definitely a little sad that nothing happened to Evan during this episode. Thanks for enhancing the story!
Nagaro chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was incredible!
An impressive alternative ending - the necessary Evan whump but mixed with a realistic ending. Really impressive!
And how you described Hank's feelings... I could really feel all of it.
That was awesome. I love this story.
Heidi930 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great story! :D
jack62192 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow. You, my friend, certainly know how to right a story. I'm jealous.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
"But when I got knocked back, they flew out of my hand." Evan looks playful. "Can you imagine? My face, covered in tattoos?"

LOLOLOLOLOL Nicely added!

"Maybe there is hope."

Dude. DUDE. I can't believe you actually use my scattered, rubbish suggestions and manage to turn them into this wonderfully crafted piece of writing!

You've outdone yourself once more, M-Dog!
Missi chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ohh
sweet ff
I truely love all your ffs :D
please make more