Reviews for If you can't handle the heat
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
On the stove?
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
unf no words left
Twyger chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
She will NEVER, EVER, see her stove in the same light again. Here's to all the happy smiles she will have while cooking! Thank you!
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ooh! Loved it! Cute and scalding hot! Loved the bad puns, too. I'm such a sucker for those.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I LOOOOVED this!
How they felt awkward near each other, totally not used to this touching and being o phisically close and being able to do all these... ahem... fun things.
And they are so good at this, banter sexy times.
Sex on the stove HAHAHAHAHAHHA So hilarious!
But I totally approve of kitchen sex. Yep.
ciaomichaella chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Kitchen stove sex - hot & steamy ;) Good thing they didn't get burned :)
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was a freaking hot story and a very kiky one may i add. Great job.
MadameInRustyArmour chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow! That's a thing I never saw: people making out against a stove. Hmm. Interesting. Really, really interesting.
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh wow! This went with that picture very well. I am anxious to know the scene that comes along with that pic! God September get here already! Ahhhh!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I REALLY liked this! Great combination of the sexual attraction and then humor that is so THEM. I have to admit to a bit of a spit-take reaction when Castle asked if it was too hot to handle :) I can just picture his cheeky grin!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
No. Words. I just love this! I love how they're all awkward at the beginning - not quite sure how to act in the new role of lovers. And stove sex? Is it wrong to call that beyond HOT? LOL I love these two and the way you write them together. Cannot WAIT for Season 5 to get started!
worldinheaven chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow It was like reading a script from season 5 episode. Awesome. So in character, those two were.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh wow...seriously hot.
pealee chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ahhhh let a whole new wave of spoilery inspired fics begin! And yours was one a way to start them! Incrediblely hot and we can only hope this happens in the premiere!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Equal parts hilarious, teasingly evil and super duper sexy :D loved it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »