Reviews for Arda Unmarred
Sunsetcheetah chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Nice! Will read through a few more times but I get it_
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
All these stories were awesome, well done!
Haldirs-Wife chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Oh that was really good! :) Some of it confuses me, but thats not to do with you, just these prophercy type writings do that, some things like this in the sil i had to read over again, but i still really enjoyed it!

When i read the thing from ~Mandos; The Quenta S19 (Q II), The Shaping of Middle-earth. I was like wow!

I know u didnt write that bit, but u used it really well, do u get me? I'm sure u do! :D well thats what i think ! :)
Sterngeliebter chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Cool! The language is beautiful, and just right for the material. Thoughtfully imagined and so well told.
Caporal chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Simply wonderful! No words. Only WOW!

~Morg├╗lwen
Starlight10 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
This was great! The idea was so original, when I read the summary I knew I had to read it. I do like your language and style, it is very appropriate for the subject, and in accordance to Tolkien's language. I had been thinking about writing a story about this subject, and have been doing my research for it, which, I agree with you, is so tiring sometimes! Tolkien is very complex... hehehe. But, I think you have a great idea, and did an excellent job out of it! Keep up the wonderful writing!
Tasarinan chapter 2 . 7/29/2002
Good idea! It's quite a challenge, given that the standard so far is pretty high.

What I'm particularly impressed with is the way you manage to write consistently in Tolkien style without turning into Yoda, which is what always happens to me.

Resist this challenge, I cannot...
finch chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
Nice idea! The result so far: three very different stories, each with a character of their own.

(But I'm afraid I don't feel up to the challenge...)
Soledad chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
I'm not familiar with this part of Tolkien's mythology, so that story itself is somewhat of a surprise for me. But your style is wonderful - in fact, it's getting better with every piece you write. Now I'll have to read HoME 4. That's what I get from talented and eager young writers surrounding me from all sides.
Beruthiel10158 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
This was very good, albeit there are a few grammatical errors. And I do have one nitpick as well as one question.

Nitpick:

It wouldn't be the 'Second' alliance of Elves and Men. Rather, the third or fourth.

Question:

What about the Dwarves? Has their hope in Aule's love for them failed after all? I do not think that Iluvatar would forget 'the children of his adoption'.
Cirdan chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I think you've covered the Dagor Dagorath extremely well and so closely to the guidelines set up by Tolkien that it's difficult to think of any way to write an alternate version. Yay Elrond! I'm not really surprised that he'd be the one leading the second and last alliance. But congrats on writing out the Dagor Dagorath. It needed to be done, and it's great material. Anyone who doesn't have Shaping of ME can benefit from this fic by having a better idea of what Tolkien had in store for the end.