Reviews for What A Guy Can Do
Wendymypooh chapter 78 . 6/28
Wow...covered a lot of reading tonight...playing catch up Jen...but was well worth it...loved Matt and Jamie's shenanigans with Destiny and Shane...they are all totally goners for one another...Destiny just needs to accept that she and Matt are meant to be together.

Can't wait to read what happens next...
Original guest chapter 78 . 6/19
Thank you for the update. So glad that they are looking into who is trying to hurt Destiny even though she wants ignore it. I enjoyed the fact that Matt is protective of Destiny and what else he has planned for her.
Alliecattie3 chapter 78 . 6/20
Finally, the police have Destiny's phone and can work on catching the creepers and Jack and Co. Hope they find lots of info! Chuckled when Brodie asked Matt to stay close to Destiny! Too cute that Shane called him out! Brody didn't miss any of the guys convo and is wise to plan to keep Bree far away from teen boys. LOL!
Glad our couples have Marcos seal of approval! May come in handy! So Marco knows the plan? Can't wait until we see what Jamie and Matt have planned!
Glad to see you back! Great chapter! I was in desperate need for a Des and Matt fix! LOLA

Beachgirl25
LilNate03 chapter 77 . 6/5
I love it! Sorry, I been on hiatus for a while. I will get started with more The Next Generation.
Alliecattie3 chapter 77 . 6/2
LOL! Marco is handling things nicely in Christian's absence! Enforcing the curfew! Howeves, love that Matt is still taking care of Destiny and protecting her from the creepers even though he can't hold her all night like he wants to!
Glad David found Dorians bag and knows something's wrong! Hope the kids saw Jack or his buds in the vicinity!
Original guest chapter 77 . 6/1
Too short. Your such a tease. What's gone?
original guest chapter 76 . 5/22
Read this after my finals. Nice to know they are still trying to find out whose trying to harm Destiny.
Alliecattie3 chapter 76 . 5/19
Couple's poker! Too fun! Jamie and Shane didn't stand a chance against Matt and Des! Lucky Des got sleepy! LOL!
Glad that Matt is respecting Destiny's privacy, but thrilled that her phone is going to the police! Hope they get the creepers and all their helpers FAST!
Now Matt should've known that Marco was going to pop up! His timing stinks! At least Mestiny got one last kiss! They are all kinds of adorable! Love it!
Excited for more!
Alliecattie3 chapter 75 . 5/19
Love! Love! Love! Destiny's tattoo! Matt is laying it all on the line! Think Des may want to make it permanent! We'll see!
Honestly, Dani and the creeper' henchmen need to get a life! Can't wait for Matt to squash them!
David and Sam! Just too cute!
Alliecattie3 chapter 74 . 5/19
Destiny's punishment is in progress! Hope Shane knows he's not getting out of his! Jamie definitely has something for him! LOL!
Scared of Matt handling business! Glad he took Des' phone and will get calls from Shaun ONLY! Also, can't believe he spanked her!:-)Can't wait to find out what tat will say!
Alliecattie3 chapter 73 . 5/19
OMG! OMG! Jamie and Matt played Destiny and Shane like a fiddle! Surprised that Des caved so quickly though! Can't wait to find out the Shestiny plan and the Jatt punishment!
Alliecattie3 chapter 72 . 5/19
Love the banter! Especially Jamie and Shane! Think that boy likes trouble, cause he keeps getting into it with his girl! LOL! He's right about Des though! She does get both her and Shane in lots of trouble!
What on earth are Jamie and Matt up to now?
Alliecattie3 chapter 71 . 5/19
OMG! That Creeper is sick! Scared of what he's got planned for Destiny, especially since he likes teenage girls! Scum! Can't believe Becca and co! Fooling around with the low life so they can watch Des suffer! Then again, not surprised!
Again, scared of Matt going for what he knows! Despite her protest, think Des is loving Matt claiming his territory!
Beachgirl25 chapter 76 . 5/13
Can't wait to find out who is behind those phone calls! I bet it is someone related to Nate!