Reviews for What A Guy Can Do
Soul93 chapter 23 . 1/22
I don't mind the Jamie x Shane pairing, but isn't she coming on a bit too strong? This is all happening in the context of one day and she's already "tormenting him with kisses"?
Soul93 chapter 18 . 1/22
I wonder what plan they have up their sleeve, should be interesting.
Soul93 chapter 10 . 1/21
I can't wait for when Mathew finally confesses his feelings, although I can't deny it is fun reading of all the ways he's trying to get under Destiny's skin. Enjoying the read so far.
Alliecattie3 chapter 97 . 1/1
Destiny found trouble! LOL! She should've known Matt's leaving had trap spelled all over it! Poor girl! Sure the punishment will be epic!
Speaking of epic punishment...
Jamie is no joke! That girl is leaving no doubt about her claims on Shane! LOL!
Seriously doubting Shane being able to turn the tables on Jamie. She's very shrewd! We'll see!
Alliecattie3 chapter 96 . 1/1
Love! Love! Loved this chapter!
Matthew knows his girl's goal and is enjoying every second of Destiny trying to work her plan to get his phone! From all the kisses to the sexy hip shaking, Manish Matt is all smiles! LOL! Glad that in reaping the rewards of his temporary status, Matthew constantly reminds Destiny how much he loves her. He also recognizes her for the beautiful and sexy young woman she is. Destiny is starting to embrace it too! Look out Llanview, Ms. Evans is a force to be reckoned with! Just hope she stays out of trouble!
Next...
Wendymypooh chapter 95 . 11/26/2016
Some very saucy and spicy scenes between these couples over the past four chapters I just read...Matthew has Destiny right where he wants her, so does Jamie with Shane...and Bo with Nora...what comes next?
Original Guest chapter 95 . 11/3/2016
Poor Shane, just can't get a break, though it looks like he's enjoying his punishment. I'm also glad that Darren moved on but Becca and Beth, so sad and something tells me its only get worst for them. I'm looking forward to reading about the outfit Matt picked for Destiny. Don't keep us hanging for too long.
Alliecattie3 chapter 95 . 10/13/2016
Matthew and Jamie both love being in charge and calling the shots! And I love this story!

Just love how Matt doesn't want to let Des go and the punishment keeps coming and leaves her right in his arms! Although I think at some point, Temptress Destiny will be hard to resist and Matt is going to give in to her wishes. :-)

OMG, laughed at Whitney putting the witches in their place! Go girl!
Excited for more!
Alliecattie3 chapter 94 . 8/11/2016
Jaime is something else! Not surprised to see her stake her claim! Shane had better watch the shenanigans or he's gonna be in big trouble!
Must admit I never thought of making a human sundae as romantic until now! Love this scene so much! Got misty when Matthew drew the heart and asked Des to give hers to him! Thrilled that she informed him it was already his!
And Matthew being all mannish and suave makes me smile! Yep, he and Destiny are perfect together!
Can't wait for more!
Alliecattie3 chapter 93 . 8/10/2016
Can you say dysfunctional? Justin and Becca are just that! She slept with the creeper and he just pretty much was okay with it. Crazy!
Becca needs to get a grip! Move on with her slimy boyfriend and call it a day! Cause Matt ain't thinking about her! And if Becca lays a finger on Destiny... wouldn't want to be her when Matt gets his hands on her!
OMG! So scared of Mannish Matt making himself a Destiny Sundae! He'd better eat fast cause the heat between those two is smokin' hot and that icecream is gonna melt! Love it!
Beachgirl25 chapter 94 . 8/1/2016
So glad I chose to reread the story! It isawesome
Original guest chapter 93 . 8/1/2016
Thank you so much for updating. I think you meant write cologne not colon. All the dessert that Matthew is spreading on Destiny has made me hungry. Time for some chocolate.
Beachgirl25 chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
I have missed this story! It got hidden between a lot of junk mail! So glad to see u r finishing it! The story with these two r at this point nonexistent ! Thanks for this special treat! I went back to this chapter so I could relive all your great work!
Original Guest chapter 92 . 6/8/2016
Your right, it is out of place. Didn't quite understand the part with the female prisoner. I enjoyed reading about Nora and Bo.
Alliecattie3 chapter 92 . 6/5/2016
OMG! OMG! Hot sexy time in Salem tonight! The Commish and his wife are visiting and heating things up! There's a new baby on the way! Awesomeness! Wonder if Matt and David and Rachel know?
Course it would be Bo grinning with pride that Matt has his Destiny all too himself! Bo is so proud he may bust! Both he and Nora are so excited about their daughter in law in the making! It's so cute! Can't wait for that dream to come true!
Is that Lindsay in prison? Is she tied to the Creepers?
Can't wait to find out what's up!
Love it!