Reviews for What A Guy Can Do
Beachgirl25 chapter 83 . 9/28
This chapter was awesome ... I can't wait to see what you do with my suggestions but feel free to pm me I am always willing to help!
Original Guest chapter 80 . 7/26
HAHA poor Shane, can't image what's in store for Destiny
Alliecattie3 chapter 80 . 7/12
OMG! Matt and Jamie are so serious about the gift giving! LOL! Hope Shane is able to hop all gift wrapped and what not or Matt may be tired from dragging Shane around to enjoy unwrapping his Destiny!
Excited for more!
Alliecattie3 chapter 79 . 7/12
I can't wait for the police to get those Creeper! They're disgusting! Just the thought of those perverts getting anywhere near Des makes me nauseous!
Who are they hiding stuff from?!
Matt and Jamie are too cute plotting and planning for their day of romance with their loves. What's up with hiding Destiny's clothes! Bet Matt's getting Manish again! Love it!
Beachgirl25 chapter 79 . 7/4
I am so glad you are dedicated to this story! I love it! You are doing a great job! You are my only Des and Matt fix so thanks! Keep up the awesome job!

Wendymypooh chapter 78 . 6/28
Wow...covered a lot of reading tonight...playing catch up Jen...but was well worth it...loved Matt and Jamie's shenanigans with Destiny and Shane...they are all totally goners for one another...Destiny just needs to accept that she and Matt are meant to be together.

Can't wait to read what happens next...
Original guest chapter 78 . 6/19
Thank you for the update. So glad that they are looking into who is trying to hurt Destiny even though she wants ignore it. I enjoyed the fact that Matt is protective of Destiny and what else he has planned for her.
Alliecattie3 chapter 78 . 6/20
Finally, the police have Destiny's phone and can work on catching the creepers and Jack and Co. Hope they find lots of info! Chuckled when Brodie asked Matt to stay close to Destiny! Too cute that Shane called him out! Brody didn't miss any of the guys convo and is wise to plan to keep Bree far away from teen boys. LOL!
Glad our couples have Marcos seal of approval! May come in handy! So Marco knows the plan? Can't wait until we see what Jamie and Matt have planned!
Glad to see you back! Great chapter! I was in desperate need for a Des and Matt fix! LOLA

LilNate03 chapter 77 . 6/5
I love it! Sorry, I been on hiatus for a while. I will get started with more The Next Generation.
Alliecattie3 chapter 77 . 6/2
LOL! Marco is handling things nicely in Christian's absence! Enforcing the curfew! Howeves, love that Matt is still taking care of Destiny and protecting her from the creepers even though he can't hold her all night like he wants to!
Glad David found Dorians bag and knows something's wrong! Hope the kids saw Jack or his buds in the vicinity!
Original guest chapter 77 . 6/1
Too short. Your such a tease. What's gone?
original guest chapter 76 . 5/22
Read this after my finals. Nice to know they are still trying to find out whose trying to harm Destiny.
Alliecattie3 chapter 76 . 5/19
Couple's poker! Too fun! Jamie and Shane didn't stand a chance against Matt and Des! Lucky Des got sleepy! LOL!
Glad that Matt is respecting Destiny's privacy, but thrilled that her phone is going to the police! Hope they get the creepers and all their helpers FAST!
Now Matt should've known that Marco was going to pop up! His timing stinks! At least Mestiny got one last kiss! They are all kinds of adorable! Love it!
Excited for more!
Alliecattie3 chapter 75 . 5/19
Love! Love! Love! Destiny's tattoo! Matt is laying it all on the line! Think Des may want to make it permanent! We'll see!
Honestly, Dani and the creeper' henchmen need to get a life! Can't wait for Matt to squash them!
David and Sam! Just too cute!