Reviews for What A Guy Can Do
Alliecattie3 chapter 86 . 11/22
A beautiful sunrise and shooting star! How romantic for both of our couples! But Matt takes the cake! How romantic is he? Love that he is making his feelings for Destiny plain without shame! So romantic when he called her his wish come true! AWWWW!
Love this story!
Alliecattie3 chapter 85 . 11/22
Matthew is so focused on his plan! Hope it reaps the benefits he's looking for- some Destiny loving!
Poor Shane! Jamie is playing for keeps!
Can't wait for Brad and his crew to get the misery they deserve!
Alliecattie3 chapter 84 . 11/22
Poor Destiny! She's all tied up! Pun intended! LOL ! Matt's having too much fun anticipating having her all to himself. Wonder if they're headed to Asas cabin? Although that's not exactly roughing it.
Bet Marco thinks these kids are nuts!
original guest chapter 86 . 11/13
Thank you, I'm stuck doing homework and needed a break. Found you had update. Such a romantic setting for Destiny and Matthew. Can't wait to see what happens next
Original guest chapter 83 . 10/18
Thank you for updating. Was having a bad week when I saw you posted some more chapters. Can't wait to see where Matt is taking Destiny.
Alliecattie3 chapter 83 . 10/9
Love this story! Enjoy seeing Manish Matt taking charge! LOL!
Excited to see what happens now that the packages have been delivered!
Alliecattie3 chapter 82 . 10/9
WOW! Matt and Jamie have taken gift exchanges to a whole new level! Hope their mates forgive the for making them human packages!
Wonder what's going to happen when Matt and Jamie open their gifts?
Alliecattie3 chapter 81 . 10/9
Des is gonna be mad when she figures out that Jamie is playing her! Can't wait to see why Jamie is hiding her stuff!
Wish David had told Brody his suspicions about Jack stealing meds from Dorian's bag. But guess he's trying to be a good uncle to that snake!
Beachgirl25 chapter 83 . 9/28
This chapter was awesome ... I can't wait to see what you do with my suggestions but feel free to pm me I am always willing to help!
Original Guest chapter 80 . 7/26
HAHA poor Shane, can't image what's in store for Destiny
Alliecattie3 chapter 80 . 7/12
OMG! Matt and Jamie are so serious about the gift giving! LOL! Hope Shane is able to hop all gift wrapped and what not or Matt may be tired from dragging Shane around to enjoy unwrapping his Destiny!
Excited for more!
Alliecattie3 chapter 79 . 7/12
I can't wait for the police to get those Creeper! They're disgusting! Just the thought of those perverts getting anywhere near Des makes me nauseous!
Who are they hiding stuff from?!
Matt and Jamie are too cute plotting and planning for their day of romance with their loves. What's up with hiding Destiny's clothes! Bet Matt's getting Manish again! Love it!
Beachgirl25 chapter 79 . 7/4
I am so glad you are dedicated to this story! I love it! You are doing a great job! You are my only Des and Matt fix so thanks! Keep up the awesome job!

Wendymypooh chapter 78 . 6/28
Wow...covered a lot of reading tonight...playing catch up Jen...but was well worth it...loved Matt and Jamie's shenanigans with Destiny and Shane...they are all totally goners for one another...Destiny just needs to accept that she and Matt are meant to be together.

Can't wait to read what happens next...
Original guest chapter 78 . 6/19
Thank you for the update. So glad that they are looking into who is trying to hurt Destiny even though she wants ignore it. I enjoyed the fact that Matt is protective of Destiny and what else he has planned for her.