Reviews for The Lion and the Fox
A Loyal Narnian chapter 40 . 1/24
I've finally finished. This is one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read. Congratulations.
-A Loyal Narnian-
P.S. If you haven't already, you should write a one shot about Peter naming his horse "Black Horse" and Edmund noticing. :) -ALN-
A Loyal Narnian chapter 35 . 1/24
I just wanted you to know that you've writen this so well I can hear the movie score as I'm reading it. Back to the battle now.
A Loyal Narnian chapter 27 . 1/18
Quick observation: In the last chapter Edmund's water was completely frozen, in this chapter it had melted enough that the Witch could dump it on Edmund's head. Is there a reason for that or was it just an inconsistency?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Hi, I just finished ch. 20 and the story has been great so far. I have one comment on the part when the Pevensies are approaching Mr. Tumnus's house.
"Mr. Tumnus's door has been wrenched off it's hinges. The inside of the house looks cold and dark. Mr. Tumnus no longer appears to be living here."
Unless Lucy described everything in detail to Peter, he couldn't have known that was Mr. Tumnus's house. Peter could suspect that was who had lived here, especially based off of Lucy's reaction to the broken door, but he couldn't know for sure. Just a style tip for next time, I don't expect you to change it because you wrote it a long time ago. I can't wait to read the rest of the story, I'm half way there.
Sincerely, A Loyal Narnian
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 40 . 10/14/2014
I mostly enjoyed the front chapters before they got into Narnia. The way you narrated the little things in their life that drew the final rift between Peter and Edmund was very realistic, heart wrenching and occasionally heart warming (these circumstances are quite few though, I only do recall the experiment house scene and the final chapter where Peter showed up again). I have also greatly enjoyed your flow of writing, which explains why I've read it all in a span of a day :) Thanks for writing this piece.
pinksugarrush chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Oh, my god. Edmund is like so twisted in here! That Experiment House (creepy school place - making Edmund run and getting pneumonia. I love that Peter visited him and tried to give him his coat. It's so cute.) is making him inhuman! Gah, Edmund use to be so sweet and how he's so mean to Peter!

It's really sad, actually, how Peter clambers for his birthday present almost as if he's expecting it to be something amazing and good but it's a bucket of worms!

But, I have to say, I love this chapter - in it's own wicked way.

Love the writing and the plot. I hope Ed turns back to being that untroubled and sweet boy again. :)
MCH chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
So it ends a lovely story. Out of all of them Edmund grew the most, and Edmund kept the faith in Aslan and Narnia. His came from hard won experience while Lucy had faith a faith she'd always had since she entered Narnia. She had an easier road she was tested but not as Edmund was.

A somewhat sad ending particularly for Peter and Susan but both Edmund and Lucy hope and have faith. Enjoyed this greatly only sorry it ended. Thanks for a grand story.
Narniadreamer1 chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
Wow, that was a beautiful ending. I have never read a more perfect ending. So bittersweet but in the end capturing their faith and hope. Amazing. Thanks for writing and sticking to it. :)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
Beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of writing with us. I look forward to your one-shots. Best of luck!
ChrisDaughterOfApollo chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
This was so great. And now it's over. I loves this story. Did I favorite this? If I didn't I'm going to re-favorite this. And if I already did, then it is soooooo worth favorite-ing again. *sighs* I'm sorry to see this gone. Cookies! ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )

Chris, A Friend of Narnia
DAForever62442 chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
Wonderful ending. You wrapped everything up very nicely. I liked how the epilouge and chapters after Narnia weren't all about missing Narnia and bot beloning, but rather about finding peace and Aslan in England despite not belonging and being a child again. I liked how you explored the differences and similarities between Peter and Edmund throughout the entire story, and how the lion and the fox must rely on each other and work together despite their differences. I'm so sad this is over, reading and waiting for every update has been an amazing joureny, and I look forward to reading your future one-shots. You have done an incredible job with this story, I'll have to go back and reread everything at some point. :) This has been the one story that I come back to and review every chapter and read updates as soon as I get the emails, and I'm going to miss doing that.
anniecarrots1 chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
A truly wonderful ending to an amazing story ! I can't wait to see some one shots :D
WillowDryad chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
That is just lovely. Through and through. Beautifully written and deep and lovely.

I'm so sorry this is over.

Please write more. I'd love you to write some Golden Age stories. There's such a big gap to fill.

Well done. :)
Green chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
Brilliant. :) Thank you so very much for sharing this with us.

Love to see some cute brotherly oneshots! :)
LAHH chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
Great ending. I look forward to any more you write in this world. Thanks for updating