Reviews for A Good Man
Skylarcat chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
I stayed up all night to read this story in one setting. I laughed. I cried. I got slightly turned on, lol, and imagne my deep sadness to discover this story incomplete. I hope one day you finish it. It's amazing.
Christine chapter 36 . 4/7/2014
Whatever happened to Chapter 37? Its been several months since you've last updated, hopefully you haven't lost steam because this story is amazing. What happens next? Do they make it out unscathed?
sandy.morganlopez chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
OK-LOVE IT! The first Andrea/Rick FF I've read and you have set the bar high. :)) Can't wait for you to pick it back up and update it. I'll be following and adding it to my favorites as soon as it's done.
WishfulThinker66 chapter 36 . 11/14/2013
What a Fantastic story! Please don't leave us hanging at the water pump! It's too good not to finish! Please :)
Guest chapter 36 . 10/28/2013
Their night in the Walmart during the storm was so romantic! I hope you will update soon because I'm loving this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I didn't hate Andrea, I just hated what the writers were doing to her. They had me confused with her, should I like her, should I not, they changed her a lot where you didn't know what the hell she wanted, what to think of her. They did the cowardly thing by killing her. I mean they were finally showing us the ass kicking Andrea, the one with common sense and they decide since she won't be used for nudity scenes anymore we don't need her. I like Laurie Holden and it would have been cool to see her being a strong woman instead of being used for her looks. I mean Andrea was the cleanest person on that show, that's not Laurie Holden's fault but the writers and directors, its like they didn't want to dirty her up a bit and fight. And when they do show her fighting, they decide we don't need another strong headed woman on the show, we'll just add new faces.
Hope is bigger than fear chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I just catched up to the recent chapter, you have to keep writing its so amazing! I need more Rickdrea
IKnowHowTheSafetyWorks chapter 36 . 4/7/2013
This is simply amazing but the fact that you've not updated in so long kills me, i really hope you've not given up on this because it's fantastic and you're a wonderful writer!

Hope you can update soon!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/30/2013
This story is so great! Please write more soon? Love Rick and andrea together!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
Please update this story soon!? I need my Rick/Andrea fix!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
Love this story so much! Please update soon, I want Rick and Andrea to get out!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You need to update this. Seriously. NOW.
Ashley chapter 36 . 2/10/2013
I finally caught up with this story and it's still amazing. Please update! Don't leave us hanging :(
michelle3737 chapter 36 . 12/12/2012
Ohhh please more! I need more! Don't stop here! This is a great story! Favorite!
michelle3737 chapter 24 . 12/10/2012
Ok I have to admit that their scenes together are amazing! I can feel the raw need and the passion they are feeling, but well they are not doing it in a secure place so they should consider doing it with clothes? I mean you know what I mean example rick doesn't need to take his shirt off neither do andrea more if she wasn't wearing a bra, and rick doesn't have to take his jeans and boxers completly off! Is too much risk! Not only if a walker is near, the people in the group could be too! Nevertheless amazing!