Reviews for In Good Conscience
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 11/2
yes, yes! i know i shouldn't say that about death but ive been screaming at the comics for yeras to jsut kill the bloody joker so he doesn't hurt them anymore and Alfred doing it? perfect, and the writingwas in character, i felt it, and wow the implications of this is it self it just awesome, loved this
The Rambler chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I'm scared of my grandfather's butler now. Alfred and Wilfred have successfully made me fear manservants. I wish grandfather's butler made cookies like Alfred's famous ones. Though now I'm not sure I can accept food from him without testing for poison first...
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was beautiful.

They have to make a graphic novel of this. They really, really do!
E-Dantes chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
The only bad thing about this is that you don't have more stories about the Bat family.
My goodness, this was so good that I almost feel sorry for the Joker! Almost. Really, I can totally imagine Alfred doing something like this and it would be the best end the Joker could find. The story is marvellous, I adore how you picture both characters because they seem to be totally them, no OCCness -or whatever is the right phrasing- at all, and is totally the proof that Alfred is Batman's Batman XD
I hope you write some more about bat universe someday. Congratulations for such a good work!
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
O.o Wow, Bad-ass Alfred! Niice. I always knew he had potential! Thank you for writing this. Great job.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Gushing out of my pores ehre! AMazing shit that is believable!
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
nice...alfred is BY FAR my favorite batman character.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Can I just sayhow unexpected this was? I don't think I've ever read an alfred story quite like it, and I must admit how much I enjoyed it.
Hatter and Hare Productions chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Dear La Fenris,

I cannot in good conscience let this go unreviewed. Not only was the characterizations to the T, it was suspenseful, dreadful, and oddly satisfying to see the Joker go down like so (and I'm a fan of the Joker). It just goes to show not only your ability to write, but Alfred's inner badass. For that we salute you.

Sincerely Mad,
The March Hare
PihlajaPuu chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hrr... I got goosebumps from reading this. Alfred was so cold... I'll never be able to look at him the same... Poor Joker. /3 D:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
oh my Alfred fu# $ #$ RULES! Alfred you so need to do this soon!
Haley Hanson chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
And that is how Alfie does it! Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Alfred's awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nice job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
ohhh! I loved this! True to character! Wish Alfred do something like this. After all Alfred was a spy in his younger years, killing the Joker would not have added to his soul.