Reviews for The Downside of Heaven
wounded warrior chapter 1 . 2/22
this is really good!
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
In all honesty, I prefer the way this story is panning out to the actual Onderon Arc :) Very well done so far, well paced, well articulated and with a serious level of emotion :) Lux's blindness shocked me, nice plot device and great cliffhanger :Dit leaves so many questions about how it will affect him and Ahsoka. My favourite bit so far has to be the scene on the balcony where he professed his love, it really moved me :)
My only constructive critiscism is that 'fleet' is a naval term and only really applies to a group of ships, I think 'squads' or 'platoons' are probably better terms to use for battle droids and clones. That is literally my only problem :) Other than that, I love this fic :) keep it up :)

RFRG
gabierules chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
HE"S...BLIND! OH MY GOSH NOOOO! I"M CRYING! NOW WHAT?!
gabierules chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Hey, thanks so much for updating! I thought you had given up on this story for a while. I 'm sorry it's taken me so long to review, school has been terrible! And I know the whole Onderan thing. But she's gone now. And didn't Lux say that he was gonna be a representive for Onderan in the Rebuplic? So Luxsoka could still happen! And this chapter was so good! If Lux is dead, I'm gonna cry :( Well I'm going to read the next chapter now!
WithPaperAndPen chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
I absolutely love this story and I think you did a brilliant job portraying the characters! Bravo!

Oooh, Lix is blind! How is Ahsoka going to deal with it, and for that matter, how is Lix going to? I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Mandi/WithPaperAndPen
Violet Frost chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
this was...wow... plot turn.
KureikoJulliet chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
It was sad! Hope that you'll update soon. I want to know what happen next to Lux and Ahsoka.
Superfan44 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Oh no, Lux has gone blind, I wonder what's gonna happen next. Please update soon.
Bookreaderninja chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Awwwwww i Cried so much like crazy. Not this could not be happening. Great job on
updating awesome chapter like always
TheChosenOne991 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for finally updating! I've been waiting for this since last year and I hope you can update more often now. Anyway the chapter was great and I can't wait to see what happens next. May the Force be with you ;)
Bookreaderninja chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Nooooooo this cant happening. Please dont leave us with a cliffhanger! And yay you updated. You did a awesome job with this story!
Violet Frost chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MADE ME!
Superfan44 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Good chapter, it's nice to see that you're back. I hope Lux will be ok. Please update soon.
KureikoJulliet chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I hope you'll update soon. I absolutely love LuxSoka and this piece of work is realy good.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Oh wow this chapter is great ! I really ike where this is going and if the two teens don't die like in the dream... I don't know, I just don't have the words to describe it ;). And in your AN you said that updates will be once a week well i think that everyone has been waiting a long time so PLEASE PLEASE update more often.
And good luck ;)