Reviews for The Downside of Heaven
JustRunOn chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Loving this. More please!
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Oh my gosh! I hope they don't die! That would be so sad! But this was such a great chapter! You are a great author! I can't wait for the next update!
Violet Frost chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
love it! i feel like we always up date our storys in the same short time frame. cant wait to see where this is going to go. i hope Lux and/or Ahsoka dont die that would suck. Have fun at school hope you dont have a crazy room mate! D
Bitching Hat Jez chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
My sincere apologies for not reviewing some of your latest chapters. It's just that my dad passed away last week after being admitted to the hospital a week or so ago. So it was a pretty hectic few weeks. But apart from that, I read every chapter and they are all brilliant. Especially this one. Keep it up and as usual, looking forward to more chapters. C:
gabierules chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
That was sweet with Lux and Ahsoka and all! Does Anakin know about Lux and Ahsoka is that why he's acting so weird? Oh no! Is Lux gonna die! :(
corshy chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
still you are doing great work with this story keep it up :)
corshy chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
um just wondering what is your progress in your story in your profile it said updates on Tuesday and fridays and this tuesday and this friday it was not updated so just wondering how it is going or when will it be updated also if you have a new update time you might want to say that in your profile
Kar chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Please Update really soon. I can't wait to see how Anakin reacts to them being "friends".
solsixtus chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Great story! I'm loving every bit of this. I took a break from Clone Wars and missed a bunch of Season 4, but watching the Lux episode together with the preview of Season 5 got me interested in this pairing.

You're doing very well. The characters are well-written and the progression of the romance is handled excellently. I look forward to the next chapter!
Jedipadawan123 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Awe yay! I so love this story! Update soon!
sparkles.unicorns.rainbows chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
i was literally having to cover my mouth to keep myself from screaming when i read this chapter! i was so happy and i have been following this story from the beginning! i felt like right now was the time to review and i am trying to keep myself from jumping for joy! by the way, i am reviewing this at 1 AM right now...
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Awww! This was an adorable chapter! And you have no idea how much I love this story! I jump for joy every time I see that you've updated! I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one! LUXSOKA FOREVER!
Violet Frost chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
i love this story i get so happy when i check my e mail and it shows that therea a new chapter
snips1212 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
awwwww that was a cute chapter! update soon.
gabierules chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
YES! YES! YES! LUXSOKA! I am literly jumping up and down right now! I'm soooooo HAPPY! I wonder if Anakin will find out about them, that would not be a good situation for Lux...
Anyway, keep writting and please UPDATE!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »