Reviews for The Downside of Heaven
SwatB2 chapter 6 . 8/6/2012 getting interesting.
Dino Green chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
This is extremely good. One of the best Luxokas I've ever read. Keep it up!
Jedipadawan123 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
OMG! that was good the kiss was brilliant! I love the passion and emotion you have them go through please update soon as possible, I hope they have more romantic encounters soon lol!
StarWarsRocksMySocks chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
WHHHOOOOAAAAA! This chapter was amazing! The kiss was AMAZING! It was perfectly written! Not many people's first kiss is like that! That was like a full on snog! (ahah, you might not understand what I mean. I'm British, so ya know) Hahahaha. I want to see you write another kiss scene for those two... I really hope you do! Lux and Ahsoka are perfect together!

You're an amazing writer, you know that, right? This is just amazing! This chapter is my favourite, by far!

Great job, and I really hope you update as soon as possible! I'll be looking forward to the next update!
SwatB2 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I like it!
VioletFrost chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
so cute! you are such a good writer love the lux Ahsoka kiss
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Yay! They finally kissed! UPDATE SOON!
corshy chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
this is the perfect love story it matchs the star wars universe, you balanced it with the other plot about onderaan and you described it so well (don't push your descriptions to the limit or otherwise it's too descriptive) the amount of descriptive writing you have now is perfect I would kind of rather look at this then the actual episode good job.
gabierules chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
YES! I LOVED IT! THEY KISSED! AWWWWW this was really sweet, I feel bad for Ahsoka though, anyway try to update as soon as possible.
Superfan44 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This is a good chapter. Please update as soon as possible.
Violet Frost chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
AHHH so good!
Superfan44 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Good chapter, I wonder what will happen next, please update when you have the time.
gabierules chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Thank you for updating, I was starting to get worried after Sunday when you didn't update. It was so cute! Ahsoka's in love! I flippin love this story, please update soon!
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
The only mistake you made in this chapter is Mace Windu's name. It's Spelled "Master Windu". Not "Master Window". But the rest of this chapter is brilliantly typed and flawless. C: Keep it up!
MJ's Angel chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I am loving this story! Keep up the good work.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »