Reviews for The Downside of Heaven
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Oh my gosh! This was an amazing chapter! And I can't wait to see what happens in the next one! UPDATE SOON!
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Another great chapter from you! Everything about it is well thought out and once again, brilliantly typed. Definitely looking forward to the next one. C:
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Awesome chapter! You should totally do more Luxsoka!
Violet Frost chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
love this chapter i love the Lux and Ahsoka part. also you an. and the end was funny looking forword to the romance pursues part. keep it up )
Superfan44 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This chapter is great, I wonder if Lix and Ahsoka kiss in a future chapter, I did like that little chemistry you added in there, please update soon.
gabierules chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Good chapter, nice scene between Lux and Ahsoka. Update soon and write more Luxsoka scenes! :)
Kar chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
I love the story. Fall needs to hurry up and get here so season 5 will start. I need to know what is going to happen between Lux and Ahsoka .
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Ugh! CLIFFHANGARS! UPDATE SOON!
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
This is another brilliant LuxSoka fanfic I have stumble upon this time. Excellent story over all and brilliantly typed. Looking forward to more chapters from you. Keep it up! C:
JustKeepRunning chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I really like this! Can't wait for the next update! Thanks!
Superfan44 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I think this is some sort of prediction of what will happen in season 5, but this story is great, looks like more action is coming, please update soon
Superfan44 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like this story so far, please update soon.
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You are lime, my new favorite author. UPDATE SOON!
snips1212 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
awesome chapter can't wait to see the next.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Interesting. I cant wait for the next chapter . Good luck!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »