Reviews for Could Have Been
LeChick chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is so fucking beautiful
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I enjoyed this. Very good.
Yvonne chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow. This is so sad and beautiful. I just love vegeta story's. It was t fair that he lived a life of pain and torture. But he ended up with a wonderful family and friends.
Furattii chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I cannot believe this post has only gotten NINE reviews! That's it!

This is one of THE best posts I have ever read that went inside Vegeta's mind. You were great at describing how he felt, why he did it, and anything else with his emotions involved! The minute I read the first paragraph- I was hooked!

You make me want to write! I will praise for a job well done and I do hope you write more great posts/stories such as this! This was a wonderful read and I shall read it every time I have the chance and I need inspiration! There should be more like this dammit! *Shakes fist*

I enjoyed this so much I did not go to sleep, thinking, yes, THINKING, about everything written here! I LOVE the fact you use characters like Raditz and Bulma to help shape him! You've done an incredible job to make him both thankful and keeping his own way of thinking in tact! I praise you for it!

Overall, one of the best reads in my LIFE! Keep up the great work!
abbieouji chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
probably my favorite. great job kimirumai. I
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
No words for this really. Beautifully written with depth. You introduced a whole new side to Vegeta that no one really knows. Wonderful work :)
WingedVampireGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow, this was deep and emotional! I loved it! What I loved most was how you practically covered everything that needed to be covered... If that makes sense! :?

Anyway, it was clear, understandable and it was written in such a lovely view from Vegeta's perspective.

All that is English; Amazing work! You are a great writer.
ilqaf chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awesome !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
this is great! And amazing! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Beautiful story indeed
supremewizdom chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Real nice!
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love you for using this song! This is the song I sing when I'm pissed at my father XD Luckily he didn't have a hand in rasing me, or I'd be like Vegeta (minus the large amounts of killing XD) Love the ending; so perfect I really do love this song. I'm happy I wasn't planning a song-fic with this one. You did a good job :)
cara9001 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love it XD great story and I really like this song
TFSrules chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
One of your very best. Period. Seriously, I had to run and
grab some tissues. I really cannot come up with the words
that I need to describe how this makes me feel...
Definitely my new favorite.
XD
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was very beautiful! I often wonder what Frieza would say if he saw Vegeta's life now. Looks like the prince has it all figured out. Hey, I know this might sound stupid, but are you going to make a sequel to your story 'Animal I have become'? I really enjoyed it, and I would like to see more :)