Reviews for What Are You Offering, Exactly?
Sierra Wood chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Because it appears that I have already posted a review on your author's note, Chapter 26 and a half, and FanFiction only allows one review per chapter, this is in regards to that chapter... I know the feeling. I've neglected most of my ongoing work for a year now and I'm just now getting to updating things again. Please update this soon. I want to know what happens. I love this fic and hope to see more soon.
Scarkit chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
Love this alot. Kinda sad its not been updated in so long, but its amazing none the less...
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
UPDATE THIS STORY YOU WERE LIKE ONE CHAPTER AWAY FROM FINISHING DONT PULL THIS GEORGE DEVALIAR CRAP ON ME
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2014
YOU ARE LITERALLY SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH THIS IT WAS MY FAVORITE MYMUSIC FANFICTION AND NOW ITS DEAD
Guest chapter 29 . 6/9/2014
Please update this story!
Sonya Rivers chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Love this! Keep it up!
MissHunni chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Bro! It's been 7 months! Updateeeeeeeeeeeee
Crazyforyou13 chapter 29 . 7/25/2013
I hope you update soon!
Sierra Wood chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
It's been a long time. Are you going to update it at all anymore? You left us hanging.
Silver Crossbow chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
Wouldn't be weird if Indie had a sister that got disowned because she joined the fandoms? It would be funny if she just showed up one day and started talking to Alt about Supernatural.

You have a great story so far and I can't wait to read more about Dubstep and Techno! They are like totally perfect for each other. I hope they hook up in season 2.
SmileyMiss chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
If you watch Dr. Who, I love you... In all seriousness, I really love this story and am a big Techstep shipper! I can't wait to read the end! Good luck!
pikaremo chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
That's a very nice relationship you've got there...

Be a... shame if anything were to happen to it...
Idol.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/18/2013
No, Intern 2 is red. Techno is neon pink, Dubstep is neon green and electric blue, Idol is hot pink, Indie is tan, Metal is silver and black, and I have given Alt the colors hot pink and purple.
Whenthebirddies chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Lovveeeeeee ur name!

3 Sherlock!
Jake J chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
Look them up on wiki the characters real names are there except for Dubstep and techno and i think hip-hop