Reviews for Late nights
blauhoernchen55 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like the way Wes and Kendell are struggling when they're dating. I think you pictured Wes rather cute with him beeing so insecure at some times. Please continue -i realy want to know how things worke out for them.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Ugh, that is most definitely stupid and rude, and I'm sorry people have done that to you. I, for one, have thoroughly enjoyed this fic - read it all in one go. It's very well-written, and everyone seems very much in character. I would love to see more of Wes and Kendall from you, so I hope the hiatus is short-lived, but regardless, this fic has been a wonderful read :) Oh, and nice name - we Beths have to stick together :)
Mariagoner chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
I'm sorry it took me so long to review this! I actually read this and loved the chapter the day after it came out but I've been so busy lately that I've really had little to no time for fandom fun. :( Still, this was a terrific chapter and I love how so many things came full circle for Wes and Kendall at last. It's great to see them move forward in their relationship, confront Wes' fear of intimacy together, and have Kendall demonstrate just how much he WOULD miss her if he was stupid enough to let her walk away from him. (And of course it would be HER walking away!) And I love their discussion of Kendall's family, as well as Wes having to confront her very different views on tradition and family- which I'm sure he'll have to do time and time again as they move closer. Good thing he can force himself to be flexible with her, right? ;)

Anyway, love the chapter- and I LOVE the fact that Wes finally got to show Kendall how 'hungry' he can get after all. XD (Is it too much to ask for a special one-shot based just on that?! I read your bartender fanfic and I know you got it in you to make it super-sexy and fun!) And for the future... I would love to see Wes and Kendall take a few more steps... Hell, maybe he can ask her if she'd like to move in with him eventually? Discuss marriage and kids, maybe? I'm sure she's in no hurry but I can totally see him wanting to know just how serious SHE is before they go any further. He's definitely the kind of guy who wants to be committed ASAP... which can lead to both problems and solutions in the future!
AnnB chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
This is so cute and you're making me blush so much with the last few lines. I bet a hungry Wes is a very sexy Wes and I bet Kendall is happy to see him!
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Oh, yay, finally! I think I love you for that one!
RosesAreForWriters chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
I think the best way to describe how I thought of this chapter would just be to say that it is seriously my favorite chapter so far. Now out of nine, I'd say that's a pretty good thing, but I dunno.

I really did like it though. I liked a couple of lines that Kendall told Wes, about him moving on, and when Wes was looking at the portrait she drew of him...

Yep.
AnnB chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
I love seeing Wes stick up for Kendall. He gets so down in therapy that its good to see him stick to his guns. I hope the group respects his feelings more in the future. I really hope Travis learns that lesson too.
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Urgh, do you have any idea how much I love this story?! This was the perfect time to drop this chapter into the mix, as we've now seen enough of Wes and Kendall together to realize that he does care for her already and that he can already see something like a future tentatively coming into play for them. I love how he manages to be both over-protective and spikily defensive at the same time, as that is just so HIM! Of course he'd hate to drag Kendall into the pit o' voles that is the therapy group and have all his feelings for her analyzed and over-analyzed by people all too eager to consider him an asshole and wonder how he'll screw it up. Poor Wes! Surely he knows that they won't stop gossiping just because Dr. Ryan "forbids" it. Like she can control them at all...!

Anyway, I am so looking forward to more. Will Travis confront Kendall about the tiff? Will Wes talk to her about it? Will she somehow find out on the grape-vine as everyone starts buzzing about her being Ice Man's girl? :D So many story possibilities to go toward in the future!
Mascha chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
My only regret is that you eventually had to cut this chapter off. It's wonderful seeing them get more of a taste for one another and now I'm itching to see their relationship blossom further. They work so well together and are such good sweet-hearts. I can only hope you update soon and show us more.
Mariagoner chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Oh, adorable! :D I love this so much, dear heart! It's so heart-warming to see Kendall and Wes so deeply, deeply entwined with one another, both emotionally *and* physically! And damn that Travis for being such a cock-blocker... although I suppose it's only inadvertent pay-back for Wes doing the same thing to him deliberately for years on end. This is perfect... and I can't wait for poor Wes to get teased by Travis! In the next few chapters, you can even use that wonderful therapy scene again. XD

In any case, have a fantastic time on your beach vacation! I'll be on tonight if you want to pop in and chat. Otherwise, I'll see you in a week, darling!
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
This is a review. Just so there's not any confusion or anything. I *loved* this chapter! I love the whole story, but *this chapter*. And TRAVIS, OH MY GOD I AM LAUGHING WAY TOO EFFING HARD RIGHT NOW.
AnnB chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
You're killing me! This is sexy and sweet at the same time. I want more soon!
AnnaB chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Love watching Kendall go and get her man. So cute! The heart to heart is amazing.
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Ooh, I like this! Very in character, which I understand is difficult with Wes.
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Ah, fantastic! Wes may try to out-run his libido all he likes but we know when it's coming raring back to life, don't we? ;) Loved loved loved the fact that Kendall finally coaxed him into talking about Alex and the reasons for their break-up as well. I've always thought that there should be more complexity in Wes' situation beside "oh, my wife left me but I pine for her eternally." How could he *not* resent her for dumping him because he was trying to do what was right- even if her reasons were justifiable? Anyway, loved Kendall soothing him- and then going in for her kiss! That's my girl! XD