Reviews for Malfoy Manner: The Reading Hour
poppy chapter 1 . 1/3
just about to congratulate you on such well-made titles for the 'instruction' books. :) lovely little story. hot is always.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I think my parents read in bed at night. And I know my mom read The Help. I can see why draco would be upset here. And they are so funny. When he's begging to not be Lucius' son, I really related! LOLS for days. And then the oral... Whooooosh. I needed an adult.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Haha! I loved the whole thing! Very heated and oh so very good! :)
Rodolphuss.Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I have to agree with everyone elses reviews, this had me in hysterics especially the bit about Draco being his own father. . . Only a genius would come up with that line, they're so witty and it's amazing to read. Keep up the amazing smut!
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
The Elf!? You are hilarious...I think all the witches at my work are reading that! And again you demonstrate an uncanny knack for mastering fetish writing. I have a weird sort of craving right now... Dialogue was sharp and witty - I love them like this. Despite how good your smut is, I think I could read them just talking and bickering for hours. Thank you.
- the acolyte
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Your Malfoys are the best stories on this site. Keep writing please.
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
May you forever have the ability to write smut, for smut's sake. They way you portray face sitting pulls on my heartstrings. I've got a copy of "The Elf" should you ever care to read. It's stabilizing a wobbly chair as we speak.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
He grinned. "Anyone's. A mudblood window-washer."
"I'm sorry to disappoint," Narcissa said gently.
"Damn." Draco re-opened his book.
"You're Snape's."

I cried laughing! Very hot! I love when you post :) it makes me so happy :) write more soon :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
always a blessing to read your words, goddess

and I'm guessing The Elf (based on Draco's description) was based on The Help?

could be worse, she could have been reading Fifty Shades of Gray