Reviews for Bent and Broken
Can you please please PLEASE make Sheelock a bender! It is an amazing idea and story... The only crossover story of these two fandom's even REMOTELY worth anyone's time bit it would be sooooooooooooooooooooo much better if Sherlock was a bender! :.( I don't care what type although fire is preferable... Please...
MelissaMachine5000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OH MY GODD THIS IS PERFECT WHY DOES THIS STORY NOT HAVE 929458388392 REVIEWS! Your crossover was seamless and amazing! And you turned Mycroft into Iron Man omfg I can't

Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Write more! More!
PrincessWraven chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow. That was so good. Like seriously, Sherlock and Avatar, my two favourite things? And the mystery was put together so brilliantly, and everything just fell into place, and everyone was super IC. I can't tell you enough how hard it is to write something like this or how amazing you are for doing so (though you should already know anyway). This is super amazing and everything just fits omg you're a brilliant writer :)

The mystery completely makes sense too and the whole Mycroft being the Avatar thing and Sherlock being a non-bender was genius. Add in Moriarty being Moriarty and Molly having a secret and THE WHOLE THING in less than 10000 words is super incredible and I think this really is the best crossover and one of the best fanfiction I have ever read, ever.

It's so good I can't get enough of it omg. Plus I really love the last bit where John cries and Sherlock has empathy (kind of?) but makes cold jokes anyway

You're amazing. Really :)
biblioholic chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Was that an Ironman reference at the end. Brilliant story by the way. It was a creative crossover :)
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
ahhh, so freaky and mind boggling! Moriarty needs to diiiieeeeee.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Tis an Arc Reactor, my dear Watson.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It's not finish, right? Not yet, right?!

I can never imagine Mycroft as Avatar... I'm shock actually...!

Too bad Sherlock is non-bender... *pouted* If he's bender, I would love if he really firebender!

This is great! But actually I'm quite hard to imagine the setting about how they live... and what clothes they wear... haha
Mara O chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Well, that was pretty much the best thing ever. Making the Holmeses Avatar and nonbender was inspired.
001011100010111000101110001111 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Did you just turn Mycroft into Ironman? Dude, that's too epic for words!
RainSmoke1504 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is really good! Will there be a sequel? Something this awesome shouldn't have to be alone! Usually I'd like crossovers that are more Avatar-oriented or with ATLA characters, but this! The Sherlock characters just fit so nicely into the Avatar universe. Yay! :)
2ndbestdetective chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this is an all out action romp, you seem to have blended bbc avatar and atiny bit of ritchie into this . and mark Gatiss as the avatar. My lord that is awesome, I can see his umbrella now all epic and glowy. there has to be a sequel to this its just too good to be a stand alone.
Yuna Cifer chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
AvatarIronman!Mycroft FTW! I love this it's perfect. You meshed the two fandoms perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
FUCKING BEAUTIFUL...

BRILLIANT.
RainFlower3004 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ohh this is brilliant. Simply brilliant. It's fantastic how you manage to keep Sherlock and the rest of them wonderfully in-character! Ohhh and the dialogue. Just breath-taking. I've been wanting to write a crossover fic for these two fandoms and then someone introduced me to your fic. I am simply in awe. Bravo! :)