Reviews for don't you want to share the guilt
CaughtInTheAttic chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I finally saw this movie not even forty-eight hours ago and I must say, I love that you were genius enough to give Sasuke and Sakura Hawkeye and Black Widow's roles. Lovely

But now, part of me is yearning for a fic about what exactly went on in Sound that they keep referencing... :}

Keep writing awesome fics... especially Sasusaku ones! :3
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
FLAILING. FLAIIIIILING. I HAD NEVER THOUGHT OF THE IDEA BEFORE OF SASUKE BEING HAWKEYE AND SAKURA BEING BLACK WIDOW. AND SERIOUSLY THE IDEA IS SO FREAKING GREAT I JUST CAN'T STOP FLAILING. WHY DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE.

GAHHH.

(Yes, caps were needed to express myself.)

((But seriously. This is so great! Loved the cross between both worlds. And especially the humor. Oh, and that last bit about the same ending-obviously sexual. But especially the humor.))
redacted-user chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
ADGJHDKKDITHLS It is official. you are absolutely freaking Awesome. With a capital A. Because anyone deserves the title when they combine Naruto and Avengers- my fav anime and my fav action movie ever- into one beautiful fanfic. I love this. So much. Thank you for making this. Thank you. :D
-Phoenix
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
ehe i always engoy ur ficlets. pls updte soon inu
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh...
What exactly happened in Sound? :O
Hawkeye and Black Widow? So nice!
Thanks for the story.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was very adorable! :)
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awwwwwwwxx :)

Cutex

K-H
ForgottenAngelOfTheShadows chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
EEEEEEEPPPPPPP! U COMBINED AVENGERS AND NARUTO TOGETHER YAY! Who was who I know Sakura and Sasuke were Black Widow and Hawkeye. LOVED IT!
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was so cute (: I loved how you perfectly blended Hawkeye and Black Widow with Sasuke and Sakura perfectly! Keep up the lovely writing!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this!
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I wonder what happened in sound. xD
arabmorgan chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Love Sasuke's "subtle" way of asking Sakura out on a date! He's adorable, and the humour with the whole "you and I remember Sound very differently" was entertaining C:
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love you, I love the Avengers, and I love this story. (Obviously) I hadn't compared Hawkeye and the Black Widow to Sasuke and Sakura before now, because I am plumb nowhere near as imaginative as you. But I loved the correlations you drew between Madara's mind control over Sasuke to the mind control exerted by Loki over Hawkeye in the movie; for a unique little oneshot, that was an excellent device.

As always, impeccably written, not a grammar error in sight, and the perfect blend of seriousness and humor mastered both by the Avengers, and by you. Thanks for (yet another, God don't you get bored pumping out such goodness?) wonderful story, I really enjoyed it! :)
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love how you applied the Avengers to this. I can just imagine Sasuke and Sakura discussing this in the midst of a broken down New York...or in this case Konoha City.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Omg! It's like Christmas! Avengers AND SasuSaku? You're my hero! (FEEL FREE TO WRITE MORE!)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »