Reviews for Me Smash Good
Lilac Papillon chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
My heart should not have wrenched as much as it did when Hulk kept talking about how much he hates Bruce too, considering the categories of this story are "Humor/Friendship" and not "Angst". The ending helped mend my heart a little though. I really like how you carry elements from the beginning all the way to the end!
TorwithoutanH chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
so I've spent probably 4 hours today just looking at Avengers fandom and this story made me happier than anything else did. you're awesome 8]
SaraSaturday chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh that is just adorable. I can't even. Too adorable.
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
An entire story in Hulk-speak? Impressive! I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's not a perspective we usually get. Nice job!
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great oneshot! :) I must say, I'm not a big fan of Hulk, but I think you did a great job here! :D
Angels Fall Hardest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my God, I love this; I love your interpretation of Hulk; it's fabulous!
mudkipz chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awesome. :D
MsVioletMagpie chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Brilliantly written! I think you got Hulk's point of view perfectly. And I could see it all play out in my head crystal clear. It was dramatic, humorous, and well-paced. Thank you for sharing this with us! :D
lynnzerben chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was epically awesome! I love stories that have the Hulk's POV, so this one made my day. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This made me smile . . .
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
LOL, that is AWESOME! Especially to think that the Hulk doesn't like Bruce anymore than Bruce likes him.
Gnorbert chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was great! Loved how both the Hulk and the reader could understand what was going on even though the writing was in simple sentences. I completely disagree with anyone who thinks you made the Hulk seem dull. I think this story proved just how smart he is without having to use complicated sentences, which, in my opinion, is a pretty awesome achievement. Kudos to you!
justanotherdeadaccount chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was awesome! *applauds* :D
7bo7benn7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Holy Crap, this was awesome!

"Man pokes Banner, tries to make him mad. Tries to help Hulk wake up! Hulk like this man!"

This, and pretty much every other line are pure gold. Love Hulk-speak.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »