Reviews for Icon
cade300 chapter 31 . 1/17/2013
I read your fictionpress version, and I have to say that I prefer this one. The 'original' version lacks...charm. For example, the references and nods to canon you have here are ruined in the other version.
RockBane chapter 31 . 12/7/2012
I finally got around to reading your latest updates and I must say, I'm rather interested in Takato's powers. I can't help but wonder what plans you have concerning Ryo.
Bookworm Gal chapter 31 . 12/3/2012
Cloning. Another wonderful aspect commonly used in comics. Nice work. And I wish you luck on continuing your story on fictionpress.
Bookworm Gal chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
Ken is speaking with Owikawa and drawing his attention to Takato. Rumiko is awake and worried about Rika. And Teruo is being hyper and excited. An interesting chapter. Good luck.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
And so the two meet up! Not long now 'til the whole trio meets up! Can't wait to see that! :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
Yay, Jeri's back. And she proves to be a rather useful motivator for Takato. I think he's impressed a few people. Nice work. And is Dr. Makoto Kanagawa supposed to be a reference to Impmon's partner? After all, not everyone is the same species or age as they were in the show.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 28 . 11/5/2012
Break in huh? More like break out. :P hehe..
Bookworm Gal chapter 28 . 11/4/2012
Well, Kenta is all right apparently and things continue to be intriguing and mysterious with Owikawa. Tally is in trouble and Takato is worried about Rika. All in all, an interesting chapter. Nice work and I hope to see more soon.
RockBane chapter 27 . 11/1/2012
Looks like Rika just walked into a trap.
Bookworm Gal chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
Intriguing as always. Rumiko's just having a bad day, but at least Kazu didn't have to try anything stupid to get Takato out. Maybe we'll get to find out something about Kenta and where he vanished to. Great work and I hope to see more soon. Good luck.
Bookworm Gal chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Hey, I understand why you'd want to switch it. This is a rather different story than what normally occurs with digimon. But I do enjoy how you referenced the technology of the different eras and how they played fast and loose with physics more in certain time periods. It is very intriguing. Good luck.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Aww, well... That's fine! :) Just so long as you tell us where we can find the new version of the story so we can follow it there!
Bookworm Gal chapter 25 . 10/26/2012
Riley has made her offer, though she's clearly hiding things still and probably has some ideas in mind. And everyone is still a little paranoid, but with good reason. Terrific work and I hope to see more soon.
RockBane chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Ah, one of the originals remain alive and I can't believe you decided on Mimi.

Can't wait to learn what kind of history Ken and Mimi had.
Rogue2k7 chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Another interesting chapter. It's nice seeing Kazu's point of view. Shame that Kenta bailed on them. It's also interesting seeing a bit of insight into his past, something the TV show didn't do much of, actually. Then again, he was a minor character on the show, anyway.

Also, it's good to see Teruo and his crazy technology again. It's pretty crazy that the junkyard has dimensional warp devices that make it bigger on the inside. Then again, this is science fiction...

And then there's the revelation of Rumiko's old identity. Well, it does make sense since they were both into fashion and whatnot. I can actually see Rumiko as a bit of a matured, more down-to-earth version of Mimi.