Reviews for It's Survivor Island, Charlie Brown!
TheGingerMan101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
why does it have to be blue?! by the way it s pretty good.
S Spade chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
And I thoufht I wouldn'r like Survivor...
moi chapter 2 . 3/18/2001
dorkinbabylon chapter 11 . 2/10/2001
COOL! But I think Snoopy should have won...even if he DID steal the coconuts. :)
angel of death chapter 11 . 1/31/2001
it was a bright and sunny review...hehehe...shultz would be proud...charlie deserves it
adam adam and lindsay chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
I don't believe it! Charlie Brown actually WON SOMETHING? Well it's about time and he deserves it, the poor guy. I really enjoyed this series although I was shocked when Snoopy was voted off. A true tribute to Mr. Shultz's unforgetable characters.
Tina chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
I think Sally should stay and that Frieda or Violet should be kicked off, they don't have enough angles to go from. And, why don't you have the original female, Patty.
Cally chapter 1 . 12/4/2000 was obvious who'd win. (I wanted Linus to win,

Greaaaat fanfic series! I love Peanuts! :)
Nooo! Not LINUS! lol

Oh, well. Great story, as always! :)
Awww...bye, Woodstock!
Buh bye, Marcie...

Looks like Peppermint Patty won't have to worry about people calling her 'sir' anymore, eh? ;)
Nooo! Not Sally! What will Linus do? lol

Sorry...I just love those guys. They're my faves! I *love* this series!
Cally chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
LOL! Ok, this is just...too funny! :)

I love Peanuts! Its my birthday tommorow, and I'm getting lots of Peanuts books. Linus is my favourite. I love how you wrote him in this story! :) Great!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
I'll be darned. Charlie Brown finally wins one. Although the series was enjoyable, I thought it a little

short. If possible, I think this piece would be better if lumped into one longer file.