Reviews for The Strength It Takes
BrennaCoris chapter 19 . 9/3
Oooooh, the suspense! The drama, and the terror, and the story is just wonderful. I really hope you finish it, not matter how long it takes.
LitBlerd601 chapter 2 . 5/30
Hm. I actually don't think this is OOC for Natsu at all. Fiery though he may be, his passion DOES run verrrrrryyyyy deep when it comes friendship and loyalty. We all know his tendency to go off on ENEMIES who dare to betray their own, so we definitely know how Natsu goes off when it comes to HIS loved ones. His loyalty, selflessness and honor code know no bounds. :) It's true that Natsu doesn't seem to cry much or be that type, there have been plenty of moments (in the anime, anyway. I haven't read the manga yet) where it's CLEAR that Lucy is special to him, even hinting a little beyond friends. Her hurt becomes HIS hurt and he would do ANYTHING to protect her from pain. You captured this beautifully. It's not sappy at all, if that's what you were thinking. Thank you!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 19 . 5/23
nuuuuu I need to know what happpppens
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 8 . 5/23
... oh shit
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 19 . 4/20
FlameDragonHime chapter 19 . 3/2
Plz update soon! It's really good!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! It's been so amazing so far so please finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
My heart ;_; poor Lucy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I adore you too. Even though you update so rarely :P

It's okay, i probably wouldn't manage writing on top of real life any better than you. Re-reading this fic :)
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Woah this first chapter was intense. I'm glad I found this fic!
dogsrcool5 chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
It's good
Ayrmed chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
Excellent story. Hope you end up completing it!
Jgovea415 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love your story, cant wait for the next chapter
sweetdagger chapter 1 . 5/19/2015