Reviews for The Strength It Takes
artistofthemind chapter 18 . 3/26
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! It's really well written. Jack needs a reality check though. FIGHT LUCY! YOU CAN DO IT!
Carri007 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
You are one heck of a skilled writer! This is an amazing story, and I can hardly wait for you to update :)
PieLover139 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Can't wait to read it all!
lightningflamedragon246 chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!? OMG, please update soon!
lightningflamedragon246 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Awe. That was awesome. Love the story by the way
lightningflamedragon246 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
T-T The feels...I love it. And it's only the second Chapter. Beautiful T-T
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
I love this story... dont give up on it. And dont doubt yourself so much. Every chapter has been amazing, and when you say you're not satisfied with one it bewilders me because i cant see anything wrong with it.

Have faith in your talent. You're good. You can do this!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Love love love
Twishadowhunter chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Well done,Jane! This chapter was very riveting and it was great to see more on how Natsu felt about taking another life. Great job!
Jun-Shang88 chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Porlyushka is so snappy XD please update ASAP! :D
lindsay.turner.5872 chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I read this chapter as soon as I got the email you updated! I hope you update again soon. I can't wait although I know what it's like to have a busy schedule. I can already tell the next chapter will be worth a wait! Take care.
Your Viewer,
Lindsay
axlorg89 chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Honey... I don't call people honey unless I feel so flattered but I read this story in one-go and I have to say, I am AMAZED by it. Especially how in-character it all is. Also, you are a top-notch writer, don't let that stop you! Take your time and make sure you have fun because if you force yourself to write it, you might feel it as a job rather than a fun thing to do. So just let it go to your pace and have fun!
Twishadowhunter chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
You're doing a good job so far! Again, maybe because of their enemy and his desire to protect Lucy because of his feelings, Natsu has to confront a darker part of himself? And maybe add some steamy scenes :)
Libby8980 chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Its fine! You got a chapter to us! Thanks! Maybe you should finnaly have the time where Jack goes to Fairy Tail...
You never know...
RosesAndRavens chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Erza has a few basic rules in her character design.
1. She can't stand nonsense. She's rather harsh when she comes to that. (Ex: Gray and Natsu fighting, peeping and pervertedness, unladylike Cana behavior, etc.)
2. She's soft on Lucy, Wendy and anyone else she considers a sister-figure.
3. She's socially awkward. The author doesn't always show these moments, but Erza actually doesn't know how to fit in or how to talk to others-in some way she's like a child. (Ex: Erza asking Bicsa and Alzack to take care of her when she found out they are married/have a child, her need to be girly/sexy like Lucy but feeling that it's not right for her and in effect trying to be like Lucy and Mira at times, not understanding that Natsu and Gray are man and it's strange for a woman to take baths with them. Oh,and the fact that she lost it when she found out Lucy was rich...she shuts down when something happens that is out of her bubble of ordinary for her.)
4. Her cravings for cheesecake and souffl├ęs.
5. She's a secret romanist. (Ex: When she found out that Gray went to get the scarf Juvia gave him, she gave this smile of knowing. She loves reading steamy romance novels, too.)