Reviews for It's Dare
Deena chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I just starting reading this story, but from what I read, I like it. Although, the first chapter made me feel awkward because I am -from- Norway o.o Although, I want to point out, 'Abelgael' is no where near a Norwegian name, it seems to be a variation of spelling the name Abigail. (Although, I am guessing that was your intention?)
Deta Asserve-Weaver Of Dreams chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
I don't know, you can take a break.
mynameisnotdeta chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
THAT'S GARBAGE!*badum tsss*
Hell's-FunnyHome chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I like your writing style, it's fluid and easy to understand. Your plot is working out fantastically and I love the fact that we, the readers, don't always know exactly what's going on.
That being said, that's also my biggest issue with your fic. I feel like we should know a little bit more about the story than what we do. Abegael is having some issues with what's she's doing, but we don't know why beyond her beginning to like Murdoc and feeling bad about killing him. It's not a big issue really, I just think there should be a little more explanation here and there.
Overall, though, you're doing a fantastic job! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Thanks for reviewing my story by the way, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Chad chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
You and your damn cliffhangers. I love it. Please continue, I NEED to know what happens.
And I really like your use of music, its awesome how you incorporated music into a story. Especially in the manner you did.

But yes. Please continue so I can hound your page some more.
Deta Asserve-Weaver Of Dreams chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Deta Asserve-Weaver Of Dreams chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Oh fuck...She is up to no good shall be next?O_O
Astriferous Fox chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Thank you for clearing all of that up. I'm sorry if you feel like I personally attacked you saying Abegael was a sue.

Murdoc is feeling like a new man or...something along the lines of that. I wonder what Abegael did to him.

Oh Paula...when will you learn the Ocs always win? Because if they loose, people will stop reading. :-D

Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012 she a succubus?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Thi story is sooooooooo dumb. Also why is Abigail so slut-like yet a virgin, if I was Murdoc I would believe that the moon was made of cheese before believe she was a virgin. She eaisly went home with a guy, got naked and slept with a him. Oh but thats what makes her special and all his right? Yes she is a Mary Sue in my eyes no matter what you say, whats her flaw? Something dumb probably. Im so beautiful perfect and cool, every guy who sees me wants to fuck me. I wouldnt be surprised if your name was Abigail.
Kukapetal chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Yeah, nasty author's notes directed at reviewers who try and help you out...definitely the sign of a mature and experienced writer.

I can't believe I didn't realize you weren't a first-time writer. I mean, sure, I don't know you, I've never read anything else you've written because this is the ONLY story in your profile, your first two chapters were FULL of cliches and boring, cookie-cutter romance scenes, and your Murdoc-focused story summary didn't even HINT that the OC might not be all she seems...Despite all that, I definitely should have been able to tell that THIS story, with its two "indistinguishable from every other Sue-story on the site" chapters was going to be different. Because it's YOU writing it.

Whoever you are.

As for me being "quick to judge," three things:

1. I was writing my review with the information I had-your first two chapters and nothing more. Not your third through tenth chapters, not your story outline, not access to the inside of your head where I can see all the plot twists you've got brewing. It was based on what I'd read so far, with further reviews for further chapters and all the plot developments contained therein coming up in the future. That's standard practice on this site, so if you want your reviewers to refrain from reviewing until the story is complete so that they don't misjudge what you're planning, you should tell them so (politely) via an author's note. We can't read your mind, despite the fact that you seem to think that we can.

2. Since I thought you were writing a Sue, I thought it best to point it out early. It's easier to fix a Sue-story when you are two chapters in than when you are ten. If I'd known you were going to spit in my face, I wouldn't have bothered.

3. Since you were deliberately writing your OC to come across as "too perfect," why are you complaining that your reviewers fell for it? Wasn't that what you were going for? Doesn't that mean you've succeeded? If you'd left out the nasty author's note, I'd have read this chapter and left a review along the lines of "Nice twist, you totally got me, good work! My face is totally red now!" Instead, I get b*tched out for not being a mind-reader. Classy.

I'd say I'm sorry for "misjudging you," but right now the only thing I'm sorry about is that I wasted my time on you and your story. That's a mistake I won't make again.
Deta Asserve-Weaver Of Dreams chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Abegael is clearly up to no good?
Astriferous Fox chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Woah! Someone's leading a double life!

That was unexpected!

Your writing style/character is perfectly fine but sometimes I feels like Abegael does seem a bit to mary-sue, though I'm sure she isn't. Take a few mary-sue litimus test just to be sure. That's what I always do when I have a story with a human character. Better to be safe then sorry.

But, Abegael isn't a mary-sue either way in my head. Just passing out some advise.

Update soon. ;D
Deta Asserve-Weaver Of Dreams chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Yes...Use condoms,kids!
Astriferous Fox chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I likey. But not as good as another MurdocXOc I read. But just as nice anyway.

Update soon. :D