Reviews for Just think about it
Casper28 chapter 28 . 6/21
please please please carry on we need to know what happens !
Karagrace03 chapter 28 . 6/9
Please please please please please please please please please please please please right more chapters please
I know it's been 3 years but pleaseeeee update, I just found this and it's so good . I wanna know about the spat...
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 28 . 3/2
Ooooowwwwwwww the suspension;-) I liked the story it was great. I hope you hurry on the next chapter :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I will read it the moment I hear about it. The story seems so real I just wanna grab Danny and say " You can't live in fear of what might come; But enjoy the time with those you love the way you love them and do your best to protect them." And I like Maria/Sam they remind me of Kid Flash/Artemis in young justice. The fat head and the archer;-)
The only critic I have is-the party seen was more like M then T but that's just my 2 cents. I still liked the story and will await the next chapter.:-)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
Can you please continue
ChemicalX chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
Please please continue!
ChemicalX chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
You are the first author who portrays Ava as the strong ninja fighter that she is! Keep up the good work and watch out for spelling and grammar:)
EnixFairy chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
What dose the last paragh mean?
Cathy the fab chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Like the name, I wanted to write fabulous but it wouldn't fit. I had one problem with chape 11 and that was he acted like a five year old. I found cute but OOC. Also I liked how you write Ava makes me connect kind of. Also I used to like a guy who makes me think of iron fist (looks wise and he is she unless he is around wonder why). So I connect and get happy and crap. Keep up the good work tho. -CJ
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Update please I really like your story and would love to know what happens
alusion chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
me encanto! porfa sigue escribiendo, no es justo q nos dejes con la intriga. me gusta el danny x ava , es lindo. PORFA SIGUE ESCRIBIENDO!
AsgardianGrizzly chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
You mind if I adopt the lion king comparison?
MarvelRocks12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This is an awesome, awesome story! I can not wait for you to update, pretty pretty please update soon, I am dying from this cliffhanger! Thank you so much for this crazy awesome story!
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Is there an actual hint of Danny and Ava in that episode when Spiderman sings? I looked through it but I didn't see any :(