Reviews for Lavender
animezealot196 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
lmao yes! my ship! write more!
Tyvara chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hmm... I have mixed feelings about this text. On the one hand, in the first and second paragraph your Aomine is the same like my - he never apologizes, but like Satsuki and wants everything what's the best for her. And your Satsuki! Your Satsuki is even better than Aomine - here she is just perfect! I see this character the same - I still can't belive that I found a text with MY Satsuki! Thanks a lot! :)
Your style of writing is rather good and I hadn't problems when I read this. But on the other hand I have reservations - you aren't original if we say about Satski's breasts. Please, she isn't only her boobs. This theme is very, very popular and very, very annoying. But without this doubt I still claim that your text is one of the best one shots with this pairing I've ever read in English fandom. Good job! :)
Greetings and powers to writing!
Tyvara
Giovana chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
*ooooooooooooooo* Perfect!
trolliehime chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
don't worry i still enjoyed reading this cute, funny, sweet fanfic of AoMomo x)
Minasan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
its so Cute :) Aomine and Momoi Fanfics are the best aomomo shippping
DeUtvalda chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Why is it that this story is a hundred times better written than those with the most alerts and favorites?
Ame Ichiya chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ah, I just love this pairing! 3333
topaz38 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is so cute. I like that Aomine realizes how much Momoi gives up to be with him and that he does appreciate it. And that kiss, oh my goodness, has me in a fit. I'm a yaoi fan and I still don't understand why this pairing is so under appreciated. Anyway, I really did enjoy this.
Ryougi chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
It's so beautiful ;_; i love so much the Aomomo and this fic it's perfect 3 3!
animexfreakXD chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
aHAHAHAH this is kinda cutee 3 oh my :) do you mind giving us some links on the aomine and momoi fanart? :D
rubbishdumped chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Well, I just joined the fandom so I'm not really sure if my opinion really matters much. In fact, this is the first Kuroko no Basket fanfiction I've read and I'm glad this was my first.

The plot was great! Not too long and definitely not too short. The Aomine and Momoi don't seem out-of character too. You weave words together so masterfully and make it seem so easy! Plus, the pace was doesn't too fast, like some one week courtship thingy that I've read. It's realistic and I can definitely see something like this happening.

I'm not the type to go giggle over every fluff moment; I'm more for adventure/suspense stories. However, one way or another, you had me giggling like a middle school girl talking bout her crush. I don't even remember when was the last time something liked that happened!

Now onto another story you've written! I look forward to read more from you!
ruru-la chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is so sweet! I love AoMomo. They remind me a lot of Prussia and Hungary from Hetalia. Top OTP but anyway, awesome story! You did a great job on the part where Aomine reflects on Satsuki sacrificing love for their friendship. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
So good! One of my favourite ships! Well done!
yumahaa chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
asdfghjkl; you made me fell in love with this pairing omg ; w ;

At first I was uneasy about Aomine x Momoi because I only saw them with a caretaker/friendship relationship, but the fanarts are just too adorable and I this fanfic is just ajdshadfgs

THANK YOU! C:
anonymousetta chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Your fic is purely amazing! Thank God you exist, seriously! I thought no one would ever post an Aomine x Momoi fic x-x! It was frustrating, ya know! :D
Anyway, the fic's very well written and it really gives out the Aomine&Momoi spark!
Pleeeease write more! I really like the way you write, it's understandable and comforting! The way you plan your stories is sequentive and easy to follow! In other words - the best 33333