Reviews for With Death and Haunting Song
THERE NEEDS TO BE MORRRRRE
Semerket chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
*grin*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I... love this. You make the couple interact so naturally and it just works!
The Allusive Man chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nhngnndhhnnhhhh!

*wipes sweat off brow*

Yeah, you can do anything. You could probably make Miss Piggy x Elmo hot.
owelpost chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Effing right. I think you could make me ship anyone. This was hot and well written. Endearing, too. Love this Shep. Would love to see more of her. And I think you kept the chatacters true to themselves. I think I've said this before but I love your style! Keep up the good work.
ccryder chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow. You can pretty much make any pairing work-at this point I'll read any 2/3/4 or more characters you want to throw together. This is just lovely. You do characterizations as well as or better than any other writer I've encountered in ME fandom. Gah, I just love the moments you create between the characters. I don't have a lot else to say, except to thank you for sharing your brilliance with us.
a practice in poetry chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You are way too talented. This isn't even something I ship, and I enjoyed it. In other words, fantastic job.
Thehumble01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I was having a hard time waking up 5am. Emphasis on the word "was" ;)
Good job. Your portrayal of each character is always on the $ shot. Love your Renegade fshep too. Only thing I can't stand is the nickname "skipper" but hey...that's Ash for ya! I also commend you and encourage you too make your "love scenes" longer. I always feel like they are rushed and short-lived :( Other than that, love just about everything ;) cheers, -Venus
marlene chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I never ship shepard and ash. but your story is so natural and in some extrange way so beautiful

with the shadow of kaidans death in the air. very well done!

Will it be more? please!
Fox.House chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ooooohhhh one-shot boo. Awesome. But I expect nothing less from my very fav author. Maybe think of making it looooonger? Your writing is just the best. You make the characters so believable and steamy. Hot, hot, hot! Please, please, please write more. I love your delicious mind candy!
TheSyndicThrawn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Obviously, I don't know why you do these things, but I'm quite glad you do. I don't know that this is my very favoritest pairing, but I really do like it, and there's hardly any of it. Getting some that's as good as this is makes me very happy, so thank you.