Reviews for Rain
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That's cute. :D
Starscreamgirl13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is so gonna be awesome!
laloga chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
First of all, yay for your first story! I hope it's the first of many, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us. :)

This is a fantastic piece; short, but chock-full of intriguing hints to a larger story, one that I *hope* we'll get to see, soon!

Loved how you're written Cody. He's still very much the *proper* commander, but there's so much *more* to him, now, and I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the dark-haired goddess who encouraged him to play in the rain. (Lovely image, btw)

While there is a teeny bit of angst surrounding his "difference," (which I love!), mostly this is a positive and uplifting ficlet that leaves me desperate for more! :D

Great job!
emjalen chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Before I start my official review, I've gotta tell ya- LOVE your image for the story. Very snicker inducing. Good thing my bosses aren't here right now.

I enjoyed this very much. Your observations about the clones' attitude towards rain was a very nice touch. As for Cody...

Well, his new like of rain had nothing to do with the fact that she was wearing a white shirt, huh? :) The romance with his dark haired goddess (as all woman should be to their love interest, lol) was very sweet. A clone in jeans...drools. The description of his smug grin, in context of what he was thinking about, was rather flutter inducing.

And go Cody, slowly conquering his fears and growing as a person! I think it's sad that conflict grows between him and his brothers because of it, but I also thinks that's natural, and it'd be weird if it didn't happen. I sense conflict ahead...

I really liked your descriptions, the imagery...it all flowed together and created a very easy picture to imagine. Kudos on that.

I'm guessing said dark-haired woman at the main desk is his dark-haired, wet, goddess?

Overall, awesome job!
Queen chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
As I said before...just lovely. I love how you tied in the clones' time on Kamino into a reason to dislike the rain...and then how Cody overcame that dislike due to this mystery woman here...really, just such a lovely scene in the rain, and a prelude to a larger story. Nicely done!