Reviews for Beast Wars: War for Equestria: Season 1
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 7 . 1/8
"If Applejack succeeds in killing Quickstrike, she would most likely enjoy it and join the Predacons"? What sense does that make?
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
As a BW fan, this is quite interesting, you should make your 2nd season.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I suppose now that they will have to be careful with their emotions now that it has been discovered that they can become predacons when driven by dark emotions such like hate.
Mauricio chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Oh boy, when BigMac know about this he's going to destroy all the forest to find Quickstrike.
This is the first lost in the Equestria Beast War :(.

Wing Zero 032 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Granny Smith, she has become the first victim of the equeastrian beast war, Apple Bloom must be devasted and Applejack became predacon for a momment... This is going to escalate quicky as soon as Mackintosh hears about Granny Smith's death
Mauricio chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Interesting... You must continue with this I just read all the charapters and I hope you finish with this because is very creative.

P.S. You put a new one after a week r more time?
guest reader chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
i justb read chapter 5 and got afew ideas for you have afew autobots from the g1 transformer, show up on equestria at least 1 original maximold and maybe 1 or 2 autobots from transformers prime like bulkhead show up as well and acouple of the iacon relics being found on equestria
Wing Zero 032 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Just because they're dressed in red uniforms doesn't mean that the're three times better than the regular army or royal guard!

Ok I got your points about them, althought military speaking when you leave a military branch for another one doesn' "quit", one is transfered, I guess you tried to make Soarin explain that he was originally conscripted in the Royal Army before requesting his transfer into the Royal Air Force, then he would had been transfered from a regular flight into the Wonderbolts flight when he was promoted to the rank he is now, remember that The Wonderbolts are actually a Military aerobatic flight demostration unit, I think it would had been more credible about Soarin requesting to be temporaly re-assigned to ponyville along with a request to send some of the reserve Wonderbolts as a fast respose unit and due to the events in poniville this could had been aproved inmediatly (with Soarin being in charge of said contingent because he's the second in command of the entire flight) remember that Out of all of the new Maximals, Soarin is the only one who is part of a military unit and is still in active service, he could even use that to the advantage of the new maximals by leaking little by little some information about the situation or claiming that he got saved by one of the eight "unknowns" who explained what they are, and what's going on (of course that General will doubt everything and still go with his ideas even if any of the princess eventually order him to not attack the Maximals and consider them allies)

Great job so far and good aproach on them desiding to keep the things as secret as possible for the momment (althought I expect that Twilight explain the situation to either Princess Celestia or luna, but not too soon, just before anything bad happens to any of them because of the military getting involved in the fight and making the things worse)

Great job, and I look forward to the next chapter regardless if my review affect the story or not, you're doing good anyway
Warhawk Talon chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Ah, it just isn't a Transformers story without the army butting their heads in.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Why dont you see inspectornills . deviantart . com (delate the spaces) and see his galery so far he had already done transformer versions of all the mane 6, Princess Celestia, Princess luna, Nightmare Moon, Big Mackintosh, Derpy, Zecora, Discord, Gilda, Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell(do not confuse this one with Sweetie Bot) and is currently working on the transformer versions of the diamond dogs, so far he have already the sketches of Rover and Fido, you have to see them all!

Also can we assume that the mane 6 are also conbines that are capable to form a bigger and more powerful robot (just like the constructicons, combaticons, stunticons, and arealbots, I guess their combined robot form will be called Harmony) because being the elements of harmony bearers had already created a bond with all of them?, also... Will the elements of harmony will be a Powerlink upgrade similar to the Cyberplanet keys in order to unlock built-in weapons of higher power? Or will be their pets turned into Minicoms that will be able to make powerlink with them?, if that's the case here's the list of Minicom compartibility(lol, only the Mane 6 would be able to do double Powerlink with the elements and their Minicom companions at the same time!)

Applejack and Big Mackintosh, Powerlink with Wiona

Fluttershy, powerlink with Angel

Pinkie Pie, powerlink with Gummy

Rainbow Dash and Soarin, powerlink with Tank

Rarity, powerlink with Opalecense

Twilight Sparkle, powerlink with Owlowisious
Laci the Hunter chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I really hope this continues,right?Couse it will continue?And can you perhaps ad in Optimus and his Maximals in to?
Wing Zero 032 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I'm surprised about them self-proclaiming themselves Maximals, and finally they've learned about the Beast Mode activation code, also I'm surprised that Fluttershy became the sniper with with 99.9 percent in acuracy(I guess trying to tread a needle takes a lot of pressision and have a very good eye sight plus a very calm pulse) if her optical sensors changed from blue to red, does this means that she can become a "Predacon" and beat the slag out of anyone who had enraged?

So the situation is like this

Applejack is short ranged heavy weapon/ close cuarter combat oriented

Mackintosh is Heavy weapons specialist

Rarity is medium range/ close quarter combat oriented

Soarin is Air Combat/Mele weapons specialist/Close Quarter combat oriented

Rainbow Dash is high speed Air Combat/heavy weapons/Close cuarters combat specialist

Pinkie is Demolitions and explosives oriented

Fluttershy is extreme Long Range weapons/stealth specialist

And Twilight is Long range assault specialist

Nice job!, looking forward to the next chapter
Wing Zero 032 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
And now the battle begins... To think that all it takes to transfprm back into Ponies will be just saying "BEAST MODE!" And they will learn to do that watching the exemple of the Predacons in the middle of the battle, if it took this much effort just to figure out how to use the comunications systems I guess it will be the same for their weapons and other equipment(exept for Applejack and Big Mac, they're already testing their weapons and from the looks of it "MACTIMUS PRIME" is a heavy weapons specialist type of the kind of Rhinox, Rainbow Dash, Soarin and Fluttershy are a seeker trine now, Rarity and Twilight could be the equivalent of the G1 Praxian transformer, but Pinkie and Applejack aparently will be also Heavy Weapons Specialist, but due to her nature Pinkie would be Infiltration and Sabotage, Applejack would be Close Quarters Combat specialist, Rarity would be Peressision Sniper with Close quarters capabilities, Twilight Multi-Role and the defacto Team leader(I guess she will be called "Sparklimus Prime"... Or "Primal" considering that they are Maximals now.

Great Chapter and I do hope that you update as constantly as possible

You kow, Manticores(Fluttershy's Manticore Friend from the first episode), Griphons(Gilda) and Discord would make great Fuzors
Wing Zero 032 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
This have potential, keep going
Jlargent chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Meh, not bad I'll reserve judement until later.