Reviews for Unexpected
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Sweetness!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
The dinner scene was absolutely perfect. I don't think I've read many stories about Lin, but this is amazing.
Bongo chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
i love this. you should write more amazing lin stories.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
If I die now I will die happy thank you for this just thank you
Snow White's Poisonous Bite chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow! That was such great writing. I love how you portrayed Lin. I can totally see this happening.
Of Roses and Lilies chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Such an amazingly touching and sweet story! I absolutely love the bond you create with Lin and the rest of Team Avatar,Bolin in particular.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
oh, man, thi sis just pain awesome - i think my favorite is all her interactions with bolin, just heart-warming. :)
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Right in the heart, right in the heart TT-TT Lovely story!
SpontaneousWhimsicality chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I wanted some Lin Beifong feels and this was it. Very well done!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is so ridiculously cute. I honestly said aw after I finished reading. I loved this! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is amazing. Line the best character in the show, and I can totally see this happening. love you, keep writing.
STUPIDMELOLZ chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
oMGOMGOMG! This is so good.. I wish they would make this into a real episode of the Legend of Korra ::D
Amira Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I loved this. I stumbled across this story and I am so glad I did. It was delightful and touching. Great job!
AvatarPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love it so much!
*drowns in feels*
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
ADORABLE! 33 It's not quite what I expected but I LOVE IT! 33 :) It's so true. I can see it. her taking on the younger members of Team Avatar as children. T_T_T It's sooo s weet. And kinda sad. BUT SO SWEET!