Reviews for Beyond the Darkness
Miyako chapter 22 . 4/3
Ohhhh... just like a little short story continuing this one? Just a short one?
Kazahana Yukina chapter 22 . 3/6
You know, I stayed up until 3 am yesterday just to finish this one. And this day, I took almost 30 minutes just to find your story and leave a comment. I may not have a comment on each of the chapters, but let me just say that I'm so thankful that I found this work. I loved Spirited Away, and I really am appreciative of how you gave justice to the story just as much as how the original was made. Thank you for sharing this one. Keep writing!

Oh, and did I mention how I loved (and grinned at) the scene where they had their midnight talk?

I didn't?

Well I believe, now I did. )
Reader chapter 22 . 1/25
This was awesome! I enjoyed every single letter of it. Great job!
MiyukoLove chapter 22 . 1/6
Awwwwwwwww! So kawaii! 3 Oh, dads, so protective of their little girls.
taliatheotaku chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
That ROCKED! XD great fic!
ERMAGERD *_* Hakuuu
I love Akio xD overprotective dads FTW!
Simplethinker chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
I don't even know if you'll get this review but that was AMAZING!
I have recently been searching for a fan fiction to give me a type of closure on spirited away (I had just recently watched it again, and it had been a long time since I watched it) Then I found this story and fell in love with it xD
The characters were superb. The plot awesome. And your writing, amazing :)
Thank you for posting your story (this is definitely a favorite)

-simplethinker
olga-ios chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
I wasn't reviewbecause I wanted to do this at the end of the story to tell you this: It was...AWESOME!
Oh and I have a question!
Should we wait another spirited away story from u?
Aranza27 chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Holly Squeals! I loved you're story. It made me cry, laugh, smile and Believe. I couldnt stop reading. Sometimes i would stay up till two in The morning! I really loved you're story!
loveghibli chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
The end of a story and the end of the career of a great man. Hayao Miyazaki is retiring and it's for real this time. The studio is getting sold to Disney. Goro Miyazaki is taking over for his father. The credits come up with beautiful music reminding you of all the times you spent. Goodbye Hayao and thank you. :-)
loveghibli chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Grandmamere Yay!
loveghibli chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Yay Kiki! There are a whole lot of ghibli references here and it makes the story even more awesome!
loveghibli chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Chihiro shoulda told prince look and yuki about haru.
loveghibli chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Yay haru and hiromi from the cat returns the favour!
sweetstrawberrysmiles chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Loving the sneaky cameos, whiper of the heart is one of my faves! XD
NobodyKnowsMyName chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Crap, I unfortunately don't warrant the extra cookies since I sadly have no idea what Ghibli is. However, I'm really enjoying your story even though it's only the first chapter. I'll keep reviewing about every ten chapters to let you know if I can offer any constructive criticism, even though that seems unlikely to be necessary. It is much more likely that I will continue to gush on about how amazing it is.