Reviews for Shrink Wrapped
plumlovin chapter 21 . 2/3
One of my favorite stories! Love the epilogue!
glynnall chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I agree with the police officer. trained children don't shoot other children. it's children that don't know about guns and play with them that shoot other children. I raised my boys with guns and how to use guns when they where about the same age as Julie and they are very safe with guns then and now in their 30s. they have always respected guns because they understood what guns could do.
the newest daughter chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
I love that they are finally able to be open about thier father daughter love
the newest daughter chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
I love how she has a secret relationship with her daddy.
Penny Maywood chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I'm really intrigued by the ESP thing.
Penny Maywood chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Hello Mini Ranger :) I like the idea of her expressing herself through the notebook. I hope that Marilyn has a chance to talk to Julie and Ranger at the same time, that should be a trip.
Penny Maywood chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I'm glad that Ranger can be honest with Stephanie about his promise to Julie and how important that pact is to him as her father.
Penny Maywood chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I love that they have a special relationship and that she is just like him. Looking forward to seeing where you take Julie on this road to recovery.
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I really like this! I've too have wondered how everyone fared from that event. Thanks for taking on the subject.
Liz1969 chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
great story. i have always been for a Stephanie and Ranger ending but I have to say I'm hooked on Anthony and I love how he pines for Stephanie. What if Ranger goes on a long mission and sparks fly accidentally between Stephanie and Anthony. Anthony isnt content with other women because he wants Stephanie... My question is why does Ranger seem to not mind his brother being in love with Stephanie?
carrotmusic chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
Just loved it. It was fun to get that little inside view of Rachel at the end. Glad all those adults finally decided to let Julie heal, which is all she ever wanted. Thanks for sharing, and take care.
Vulcan Rider chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
I didn't review each and every chapter in this story, because I wanted to read through first...only stopping to review on Anthony's peeking in and stopping Steph's session. I couldn't help myself.

But, please let me say, that this was such a touching, OUTSTANDING story that had me in tears, sobbing at a few points. Laughing at other points, and just angry beyond measure at yet others.

I adored Julie's journal. You have done such an outstanding job with not only this story, and the topic of trying to break through this traumatic episode and heal a family, even though it is an exceptional family that may have their own ways of dealing with trauma. You found Julie's voice and her words were nothing less than genius. I loved the young, not yet teen outlook and superior intellect she shares with Ranger and Anthony, and her personality was absolutely a joy to listen to. You have done such an amazing job telling this entire story, this entire WORLD, that I just have to say THANK YOU, for everything. You have given me hours and hours of joy reading and visualizing these characters and their lives, and making them feel a part of my life in some way. What a gift. What a talent. Thank you, again, for sharing that with us.
Maggie M.
Vulcan Rider chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
OMG! He's soooo HOT! And I'm speechless that I'm sitting here drooling over a FANFICTION CREATED GUY THAT DOESN'T EXIST! Geez, you know you're a talented author when your readers are sitting there drooling like the characters in your stories over the picture you have just created of Anthony...or Ranger...or Nick...or Lester...or...or...or
Yeah!
Great story.
Maggie M.
Bri-33 chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
I always felt sad for Rachel, even from the JE books. Her thoughts here makes me pity her even more. I can't imagine having a Ranger but knowing you never really did. Nice job on the perspective!
Bri-33 chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Yeah, that whole Ranger/Steph/Anthony thing is such an odd little triangle.