Reviews for Look Up
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Beautiful and saddening.
Rollzlx chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very touching story. It's a wonderful thing that you can write out your feelings. Sending much love. Isaiah 25:8
Jae B chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Although under unfortunate circumstances, I am glad to see you writing again. It's quite therapeutic, and I am thankful to see your strength through using this technique. Sometimes art really does imitate life. First, my thoughts and concerns are with you, then on a better note, congratulations on your engagement. I wish you many grand adventures throughout life. Please take care.
Yours Truly,
-Jae-
Myriamj chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It's amazing history.
Only i can say is the life has multiples sides. Sometime is happy, sometimes is anger, sometimes is sad. And is hard, but we need to accept the life with all its sides.
Sweet memories and greetings.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
that last part made me cry...I mean the authors note. This was a very sad story and very well written. I am very sorry to hear about your fiances grandmother and I hope you and your fiance are doing well. Keep writting your very talented:)
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, PO! This has made me misty-eyed. Your Author's Note at the end is as heartfelt as the fic itself. I'm sorry to hear about this sad event in your family (but pleased to hear about your engagement-congrats). You know, I actually only come to a few times a year, and today I just happened to come on here and stumble across your fic on the very day of its posting. It's a touching story and I'm glad writing helps you stay strong. I think your wonderful ability to write is a gift you will always be able to turn to when you need it.
InLovewithLove16 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Really lovely story :) So sad about his grandmother :( I'm very sorry for your loss. But also, congradulations about your engagment! :) You've always been one of my favorite authors :) So whenever you get the chance to update is fine since you'll be so busy :)
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was so touching. He is lucky to have you for support in this time of sorrow in his life. I bet his Geraldine was just as spunky as ours. Congratulation on the wedding and I'm sure Geraldine will be smiling from above.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
From beginning to end and beyond, Pookie will always stand out.

Touching note at the end by the way...:,)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very nice short story.. congrats on your engagement and sorry for your loss. My grandma told me for every loved one you lose you gain another guardian angel, so maybe Geraldine will be at your wedding afterall :)