Reviews for Hot Water
I really thought Gabriel was gonna walk in on him but somehow using his jersey was even better. XD This is fantastic so far!
captaindestiel1 chapter 2 . 3/27
so that was incredibly hot. dean talking bout what he would do to cas, just...hot damn.
KkChibiChop chapter 16 . 1/8
This was an amazing story! I loved every bit of it! Ah the smutty goodness! I think it's extraordinary how they met and came to be a couple! Congrats on your book too! If you could send me a link to where you are selling your book or post it on your profile, I'd like to check it out.
Leopara chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
I just love the way you write sex scenes! It's so detailed and hot... I could just imagine the action.
However, I was kinda disappointed with ending for the Edenstar plot. That whole part of the story seemed left behind after the first date. Did Ash with his reckless way of hacking, get the incriminating files or did Sam jump in at the last minute to save the day? How did Matthew get the files, how was he brought into the little rebellion? Is he really one of the good guys? Did Z ever find how his embezzlement was discovered? Did the money ever return to employeees who were tricked by Z? I really love the story but I felt these things were missing or under-mention.
Mikki Kimani chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I'm really really enjoying this story, great character development, fantastic buildup to the climax, everything is going great. However, I have an issues with Cas asking Dean to stay with him because if he doesn't, he might kill himself. Suicide and suicidal ideation is a very serious topic, that can't be denied. Using suicide, on the other hand, as a means to make or ask someone to stay with you, no matter how sincere you are, is a form of emotional manipulation. In your story it is evident that Dean cares for Cas so you can theorize that he chooses to stay because of that. But what if he didn't? He would be trapped, if he left he would have the burden of guilt, if he stayed imagine the anount of resentment he would have developed? I just don't think it fits in with the narrative of the story and your portrayal of Cas.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Holy moley that was hot *fans face* They're so cute together and so fucking (hehe) fantastic that I seriously can't think of anyone better for each other than these two! Fantastic writing! I really love this fic! :)
StarCrimson chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
I loved it! At first i was a bit '...eh?' about the whole shower thing, but the more I read, the more I enjoyed it! Thank you, this was amazing!
Mikki Kimani chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
I really like this story. My only question is, how didn't Dean recognize Castiel's voice? After 4 months of talking to each other I think he would have been able to know who he was talking to
jaybird chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
jesus f***ing Christ. I was reading this one at my boyfriends hhouse after he passed out and it took everything in me not to explode in a sexcrazed mindfucked litany of "oh god, oh tiger, yes yes yES!" I honestly think this is my favorite smut fic of all times. you are and amazing writer!
Ibelieve24 chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Chapter 13. So worth the wait. Really enjoying this story! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Amazing story. Loved it from start to finish!
Monocerosik chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
I loooooooove it. Totally with my whole heart. I thought as I started reading it - ah, another predictable story... What happened in these beautiful chapters went well beyond my expectations, I can say I was wrong, it was fun! And it was hot. And very creative, I didn't expect many of the turns and twists of the plot. It had an amazing time reading this.
Psychedelic Panda Goddess chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Love it so far! Can't wait to read the rest!
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
i love you. ._.
This literally had me laughing out loud at 2am.

"I have this man's dick in my trunk."

That line. That line almost killed me LOL I'm bookmarking this chapter solely for that line. Sweet baby jesus.
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
i cant...i just effing cant D'X
this is too great