Reviews for Hot Water
Looking for "Teach Me"?

Don't worry, it's not gone. It's just been moved to my new account on Ao3.

You'll find it at archiveofourown DOT org SLASH works SLASH 6265927

or just search Chiyume on their site and my account should pop up there

Happy Reading!

_
This is all I can see with every chapter .-.
clueingforcasdean chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
For some reason, I can't access any of the chapters, I can only see the first paragraph you posted.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
awesome! the whole thing was fucking fantastic. So hot this is one of my favorites and i will defiantly be reading more of your work!
ImaginaryFriend103095 chapter 16 . 1/11/2016
Can I just tell you how much of an amazing author you are? I mean seriously. Every single story is amazing. Please never stop writing. I have read almost all of your stories, and I will read all of them. You are incredible.
FujoshiSenpie chapter 16 . 12/21/2015
This is my second reading and man, this is freakfantasticawesome! You know, it is really a good thing if a fic can put you up an all nighter. My favorite.
EWWW chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
STOP MAKING STUPD STORIES LIKE THIS THERE GROSS.
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Sexy and... great !
Lordess Ananda Teenorag chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Great and sexy !

Actually, your Castiel makes me think of Miles Edgeworth, from Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. Both prude and determined, with an ability with words.

(Not to mention the word "guilty" he used...)

Thanks !
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 16 . 11/15/2015
Yes! This has one of the cutest interactions between Cas and Dean! Gotta love how they start with mysterious shower masterbations and end up knowing about each other in the end! Sexy!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
The last elevator bit was exceptionally well done. Good timing.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
The last elevator bit was exceptionally well done. Good timing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Hey just stoppin by to say that this fanfic is awesome. Its incredibly well written and I wish you'd write another destiel fanfic. I would definitely read it ;)
cookiecas chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
I know this story was done a long time ago, and there have been a few thing here or there that I let go because this is amateur fan fiction, but I feel there was something here that must be addressed. Castiel makes mention of suicide. A threat of suicide is considered emotional blackmail, and it doesn't lead up to tender love making. It's a red flag. You tell the person to get help, and you run away. Otherwise an enjoyable story that I would recommend.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Just finished your story, and, well, if the summary promised a interesting fanfic, the story turned to be so much more than I expected!

Very long, very well written and managed to make me like Gabriel, which I always thought to be impossible.
To be true, I was expecting it to be a fiveish chapter smut story, and you gave me plot, feelings, a conspiracy and great hot scenes.
Btw, loved the extra chapter, I love when they change positions.

Hope your book turned the way you wanted. Now I am going through your fic list to hunt my next read.
Miravisu chapter 16 . 6/22/2015