Reviews for Love Means Never Having to Say You're Delusional
ynot45 chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
Except for two parters and LEE YOUNG; * RIP * ... Every episode must end in an upbeat manner,
which destroys the power of the first 35 minutes of the episode... HOYT killing, girl rescued from
the clown kidnapper, CASEY hobbles out of the Dirty Robber, and many more...
ynot45 chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
MAURA was there for her after HOYT, plus there is a spare room...
ynot45 chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
There are many instances where important issues are just glossed over!
In series 2, a little girl is kidnapped by a faceless man. After being found she
should have gone to hospital for tests, MAURA with the body, JANE searching
the house... NO! Girl go's home with her family and the team walks
to the Dirty Robber for a drink?
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Sweet
crime fictiction chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
yay go for it janey lol
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
love it :)
killie 64 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I'm ok wirh ff's with our girls as a couple or bff's but this ff was just...sweet! Cheers
scar20253 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
loved it and though it was cute and sweet how they reversed rolls and how Jne tried to kiss her in the dark and kind of missed. :)
CosimaHellahaus chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh. My. God.
This
THIS
THIS FUCKING RIGHT HERE
This is the way it should have gone!
It wasn't even about the kiss. It wasn't even about rizzles. It was about Jane letting herself need Maura. It was reacting properly considering the trauma. It was soft and sweet and safe. Them lying on the couch, Maura comforting Jane, not the other way around. They could have done this on the show, still under the pretext of "friends", and it would have been way more appropriate than the way it actually ended.
But do you know why it was really so much better than the actual show? Because it was written by you. You, a talented writer. You, someone who actually knows what character development means. You, someone who actually understands these was amazing. One of my favorite one-shots, to be sure.
Now, on with the actual rizzles. I fell in love with the way Jane didn't have the guts to go all the way, I always imagined if rizzles were to be canon ( dear sweet jesus hear me out ) it would be Jane initiating but Maura doing the actual thing. Great, great, great moment. Amazing.
Thank you so much for writing for this fandom, you're one of the good ones.
extremefuchsia chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ohh, they're sweet. But you're totally right - there must have been more to this kidnapping than Jane just laughing it off!
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Thank you for writing this story! I just finished watching this episode for, like, the 5th time, and the ending just does not fit. With the way Maura reacts during the kidnapping, you would expect her to jump Jane on the couch instead of just sharing a blanket.
connyx chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Great little piece!
xxraug-mossxx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
thank you for this. the episode was pretty intense and really would've needed this scene at the end to make me feel all better.
and now that I've read this, I actually do enjoy it more.
thanks for sharing!
LauraMae224 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aww! This was gorgeous! Definitely one of my favourites! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I LOVED this addition to that ep! Continuation?