Reviews for A Boy Like Me
poegrrll chapter 5 . 6/11
Omg this is is so damn good! Bravo!
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE. OH MY GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE. I SPENT ALL DAY READING THIS JUST FOR IT TO BE INCOMPLETE.
RedReaperC.S chapter 16 . 1/4
Absolutely amazing story. You are a very good writer. I know sometimes people get writers block but please don't leave me hanging on this one. I'm officially obsessed with this story. Keep writing!
annabelthegreat chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
brilliant brilliant brilliant... please update soon
Marie Twinchester chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Love this story! Very cute relationships.
Kat chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
OMG is this abandoned? Nooooo
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEE
PLEASE MORE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU
:D THIS FIC IS SO AWESOME!
SparklingTears6 chapter 15 . 1/27/2015
Please continue! Come on! After taking it so far don't leave us hanging now! Finish it!
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Oh my gosh! This fic is amazing!
One thing you might want to think about for a future chapter is setting rules. No drinking(obviously), or drugs (which could lead to House and Wilson having to explain House's history regards that), maybe get the kid a cellphone and laptop? Talk to him about how if he needs something he shouldn't be afraid to ask either House or Wilson whether they may possibly be able to get it for him (like they don't realize he needs a new backpack, or coat or something, idk, and he puts off telling them because he isn't used to those types of questions having a positive response.
Just some ideas, I hope you post again soon!
-1...Snape
SPN Girl 14 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
LOVE IT!
mime4life chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
I love this fic. I keep rereading it. PLEASE MORE SOON!
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
OMG MY HEART HAD DIED FROM THIS PERFECTNESS! Bravo!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
This story is too good to be left incomplete! Please continue writing it! Need more chapters!
ViolettBlack chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
When do we get the next chapter? Please update this lovely story!
RSL-WilsonFangirl chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Amazing Harper Penn, I'm sure you're very bush w/ school (especially if you're in college by now like me) but I've been following this story from the beginning always checking back for new chapters. Your writing is immaculate and such a joy to read. Your OC Jacob is well-developed and I love the relationship between him and Wilson and House. I look forward to reading more updates, it is definitely worth the wait! This story inspires me to start writing fanfiction too, maybe one day I'll stop being lazy and find the time.