Reviews for A Boy Like Me
OMG is this abandoned? Nooooo
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 16 . 6/10
MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEE
PLEASE MORE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU
:D THIS FIC IS SO AWESOME!
DemiAddict chapter 15 . 1/27
Please continue! Come on! After taking it so far don't leave us hanging now! Finish it!
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
Oh my gosh! This fic is amazing!
One thing you might want to think about for a future chapter is setting rules. No drinking(obviously), or drugs (which could lead to House and Wilson having to explain House's history regards that), maybe get the kid a cellphone and laptop? Talk to him about how if he needs something he shouldn't be afraid to ask either House or Wilson whether they may possibly be able to get it for him (like they don't realize he needs a new backpack, or coat or something, idk, and he puts off telling them because he isn't used to those types of questions having a positive response.
Just some ideas, I hope you post again soon!
-1...Snape
SPN Girl 14 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
LOVE IT!
mime4life chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
I love this fic. I keep rereading it. PLEASE MORE SOON!
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
OMG MY HEART HAD DIED FROM THIS PERFECTNESS! Bravo!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
This story is too good to be left incomplete! Please continue writing it! Need more chapters!
ViolettBlack chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
When do we get the next chapter? Please update this lovely story!
RSL-WilsonFangirl chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Amazing Harper Penn, I'm sure you're very bush w/ school (especially if you're in college by now like me) but I've been following this story from the beginning always checking back for new chapters. Your writing is immaculate and such a joy to read. Your OC Jacob is well-developed and I love the relationship between him and Wilson and House. I look forward to reading more updates, it is definitely worth the wait! This story inspires me to start writing fanfiction too, maybe one day I'll stop being lazy and find the time.
Perditi Angelus chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Awww, this fic is so great! I loved how Jacob stood up for House against that asshole, and how House drilled Foreman- so sweet! Your writing style is very well suited for a H/W slash, keep it up! I look forward to reading more, so update soon!
Amber SanGiovanni chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
Ooooh! I love it! It's been so long since an update, and I honestly forgot I suggested anything! :-)
De-em2 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
I like this chapter a lot; the way House participates and is protective; the shyness of Jacob in a situation he is not used too. And a girl playing the drums, very nice idea. Looking forward to see how this develops. Don't worry about the delay in updates, the chapters are appreciated when they come. Calculus really comes first, it is your future. Thanks for the acknowledgement, it is appreciated and you are a man of your word.
nickythehippi chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
I love how the story is progressing, if feels very real and natural. I literally slapped my palm against my head when House told the girl that if she heard Jacob he'd destroy her, but it was in that 'only House would do that' way. LOL! Can't way to see what Cuddy will say once she figures out why she's really been invited over, I figure House wont just come out and say it, then again she could already know about the dance from Wilson... hmmm. Either way it will be interesting, along with finding out how the date went. Love it like I do all your stories, thanks for sharing... and I really wish that chocolate filled bucket was real, I had a horrible day yesterday, with having to go to the doctor because I've been sick, then getting a call on my way there that I have been laid off due to lack of customers, and then running out of gas on the way home... a bucket full of chocolate sounds lovely. Nicole
HilsonFTW chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
There'll be sex and subsequent howling and gnashing of teeth, right? ;-) Shame, I liked Greg'n'Jimmy happy together like that... And House the concerned dad is beautiful. :-)