Reviews for In These Walls
ilovekorrasami2014 chapter 1 . 6/24
Please continue!
DarkPoetess chapter 1 . 2/15
I really enjoyed this I know its a one shot but if you ever feel inspired to continue it you wont hear any complaints. Honestly the best Korra piece ive read so far, just wish it was longer. But it was great!
Amberthompson chapter 1 . 1/30
This was beautiful, really amazing job !
Can't wait to see how the story plays out. Awesome job!
Rae chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this so much. You're a great storyteller. I hope you write more Korrasami fics and share it to us.
Infinii chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this. Well done.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wow just incredible. Love this as I've just gotten into this show too.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oh woe is me! Cursed these one shot stories there simply is so amazingly well written they leave u hungry for more. Seriously best story out there in this rating category!- so why no more chapters? :'(
I'll keep an eye on you, because frankly u are really a good writer ;)

LsB
ihateblah chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Please continue this. :D
lori0108 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Please continue, this is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Awesome please continue
daaaamnson chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
wow, just wow. i know this is 2 years from when you posted it, but if you still read the reviews i just wanna let you know that this is very well-written. to me it was pretty sad how conflicted korra was and i really wanna know what happens the morning after...
chances of continuing are slim, but as a stand alone story, i am content-ish.
ill just have to fantasize a happy ending for korra and asami cuz im pathetic like that :I
korrasaurus chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I know this one is pretty well old, and that you probably won't continue it. But if there is ever a chance, you totally should! It's one of the most well written Korrasami pieces I've read (and that's saying something because there are quite a few). Brilliant rawness to this that no other piece has captured quite yet.
Heine chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Good. Sweet. Innocent. Nice job and please stick with your original idea!
Waffleman26 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I absolutely think you did a bang-up job with the flow. I could really visualize Korra acting the way you portrayed her. If you made any other stories to follow this I would no doubt give them a favorite if they're anything like it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »