Reviews for under the bridge, across the river
Squishy4953 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
It's so saaaaaaaaaad
*cry*
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I read this so long ago, and I cannot tell you how in love with his I still am. It was incredibly well written and had such an ominous, sad setting I could help but become so overwhelmed by it. Thank you so much for writing this, I will continue to read this for years to come.
left account chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is amazing I just cant
yin13147 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Whoa... that's the first time I ever have read this kind of fic. I mean, I was hesitant to read this at first because I thought it would be too deep for me to understand, but because a lot said it's good, I decided to give it a try. I read it carefully from start to end, and I was left with teary eyes, a shocked heart, and a blown mind. I envy your writing; and you're getting this compliment from a merely-average writer.

I feel sorry for Kise. I mean, if he met Kuroko beforehand before Momoi and Aomine disappeared, then maybe he wouldn't have eaten them. But I don't blame him for anything. I could only feel sorry for him throughout almost the whole story, starting from when he comforted Kuroko when he couldn't find his friends, up to when Kuroko killed him as revenge. I really felt his love for Kuroko, and it made it all the more painful to read the ending.

I'm pretty sure that Kuroko feels regret deep down for killing Kise. Even though he can't forgive him for killing Aomine and Momoi, I believe that he also felt terrible for what he did because Kise really loved him, and even when poisoned, he never believed that Kuroko would ever poison him.

My, I might be ranting already. Well, I love this story very much and I applaud you a million times over! :D
chococookiesld chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I've read under the bridge, across the river before, and I ended up crying. Now I just read your other two new parts and my mind is not in the right mental state to make a coherent review. Let's just say if your stories can make me and others cry, your stories are pretty flipping powerful. So powerful that it tears our hearts out of our chests and pulverizes them into itty-bitty bits. Though as beautiful and amazing your whole series is, it is sometimes hard to discern the happenings in your stories (especially with the vague pronoun usage) and some details are very hard to grasp, so readers may miss some important details or hints. But then again, these faults just add to the uniqueness and charm of your stories. Oh, and another complaint-IT'S SO SAD UGH MY FEELS IT HURTS SO GOOD AND BAD AT THE SAME TIME. *This means, please write more mythological KnB you write it so beautifully and you are a wondrous person 3*
Takara yume chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wahh..so sad..but beautiful. Love your style of writing, this is just amazing... ; 7 ;
spiel chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow, this is really well written!
Lovely story
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
a breathtaking and beautiful tragedy i have lost count of the number of times that i've read this! the subtle hints of what truly happened to momoi and aomine, as well as kuroko's true identity were all wonderfully done! the tragic ending broke my heart as you made it seem simply inevitable, just as you said "all paths lead to one place." i so wish to read more of this universe that you have skillfully brought to life!
yellow.box warehouse chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I wish you will write more fics like this. :'(
heylalaa chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
UGH OH MY GOD MY HEART

this one is so - so - i don't know. it's really sad to know that nothing ended right in here, for kise or kuroko or anyone. uuuhhh and here i thought kise didn't eat any of them, and it turned out and he did eat them. poor kuroko, poor aomine and poor momoi ;;

(ugh i really love momoi in here, she sounded like a sweet, kind girl who cared about her boys)

thank you, thank you!
almi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
It's... Sad :' but I really love how the story unfold form the start till the end ;)
kinderorchestra chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Such a lovely work. I love the way you tell the story. English is not my first language, so it's kind of hard to read this. But, I get the point. I get all the points. And it makes me sad. I want to cry. *lol*

This fic deserves more love. And I'm falling in love with Kise, more and more. Thanks to you.
tandeki chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
... that is the most calmly depressing thing I have read in years..

..such beautiful word play, so much intensity and devotion, the attention to mood and subtleties
alluringly stunning and wondrous..

I cannot find the words to accurately describe exactly how I am feeling right now after experiencing this tale of woe, but I am glad all the same that it exists and I am ever grateful to you for having written it.

All the best.
clariecandy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
YOU ARE EVERYWHEREEEE
Saki-ika chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
My lord, this story was very captivating! The style it was written, with incomplete sentences only added to the intensity of the story. Stories like these are hard to come by, This is only the second one I've seen, I could only wish for a sequel! Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.