Reviews for A Galaxy Far, Far Away
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 1 . 4/10
HHAhHA Never thought Ronon of all people could possible be a Star Wars nerd ;) Sad that Rodney never can be whomever he wants heheh XD
Violet Enigma chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome and so well written I could actually see it happening. My husband agrees too, I laughed so hard while reading it, I made him read it too.

Thanks for sharing this.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I could definitely see them having this discussion in an episode. Excellent, thank you!
BMick chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Best tie-in for Star Wars and Atlantis I've ever seen - Love it!
moms2398 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
VERY well written. I really enjoyed the entire Star Wars discourse...even though I'm a Star Trek fan, I was able to get all the references...Thanks for sharing!
MB86 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOL! That was great! I've always wondered who they would be in the Star Wars universe...
Haha, nothing can get in the way of Rodney and his food, not even an emergency. Great job!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I just loved their comparing themselves to the Star Wars characters! LOL! John is really a combo of both Luke and Han, without a doubt! Ronon is definitely Chewbacca and Rodney is a deadringer for C3PO, Zelenka is R2D2 for sure! Of course, Teyla is Leia!
The best is your writing of their arguing and picking who's who! Great stuff! So typically our fave team! You got their personalities down perfectly! Great, great stuff!
LOL!
The whole food thing was stellar and funny!
Now-interested in what this emergency is! Looking forward to more-ah-you are continuing this, right!
I hope so!
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Fantastic! You managed to capture the essence of the characters and instill them into a Star Wars world!
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh that was awesome! I absolutely and fully loved it!

Fabulous job,
June
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, what a laugh XD This story just made my not so nice day a lot more bearable.
Are you planing something similar with LoR? That'd be great.
SailorJP chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I've been waiting for someone to write a story with Ronon's reaction to his "Chewie" nickname. I think you're a good writer and did an excellent job. It was great fun to read. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012