Reviews for Dark Angel
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
A rewatch of NCIS on Netflix necessitated a reread of your excellent fic. I fell in love all over again. I hope you are receiving these reviews and that you've not abandoned writing...that would be a shame.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
emsaduem chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Wow. I'm a casual can of NCIS, but now with all these ships rolling around in my head, I may just have to become a little more... exclusive ;-)
But honestly, I loved the story. The writing style was impressive and the plot was well developed.
threedays chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I'm quite enjoying this story! And the Signing Time with Alex and Leah reference very much amused me. :-)
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
This chapter was Adorable! I love this story!
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
OMG! I love Rocky horror picture show! I love ALL of the song! Odd, huh I was born in the 90's but I grew up in the 80's? LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
You had me from start to finish, great deep write
SaraBahama chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Wow. Just...wow. I'm so glad I found this story; I assure you that I had to endure the opening paragraphs of about 20 other stories before I found and was ensnared by yours. I tip my hat to your use of your obvious medical knowledge to weave a believable "medical trauma" story, and to do so in a way that felt real and natural: a necessary rhythm in the background that didn't intrude into the story. The 'hate crime' plotline was both educational and simply an appropriate peril for Abby; I appreciate your raising awareness. I love Abby's character in that parental way that Gibbs does: I believe it was chapter 9 that had me verging on tears (I don't cry over fan fiction!). Also, the relationship... The thing that drove me to look for fanfic on this couple...it was so well done with references to past episodes and with the affection and reserve that I see between them in the show, I was delighted. It was wonderful that you and I share similar opinions on the Tony/Ziva 'ship and Gibbs fatherly attitude (bravo on capturing the many complexities of Jethro Gibbs, by the way!). Just a delightful read! I'm off to check out your other work!
Sachia chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Oh, poor Abby :( Hope she'll be more lucky than Sophie Lancaster was.
Mele chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
"Oh, cool." Emma sat back, apparently satisfied. "I sure hope he likes gumbo."
Tim couldn't help but smile. Children always provided the most interesting perspectives in a crisis.

Oh, my God, wonderful scene this. Well done. I'm working on finishing reading this, but darn, it's such pleasant work.
Windblader chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Loved it. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
I realize this was written months ago but I loved it
hslacer chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Cool ending. So Abby .
gela1 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Yayyyy...this is exciting! I will get on Nine weeks right away.
alix33 chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
"The difference between the two sets of parents was clear to any observer; Amanda's parents were anxious to get her home and smother her with love, while Charity's parents were only a few short steps away from blaming the victim. Gibbs curled his lip; he hated seeing parents taking the gifts life offered for granted. Ducky had noticed it too, and he whispered to Fornell about making sure social services followed up with both families." - Those sucky parents are pushing the wrong fed's buttons, IMO.
"Then comes McAbby babies." - In another fic I am reading on this site, where they are actually pregnant, the baby was called McScuito until the scan showed it to be a girl.