Reviews for There's an Owl in the Chimney
mrspencil chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
Excellent:-) For some reason, the owl added to the amusement factor, as did the increasing desperation then resignation from Schultz. Well done:-)
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Poor Schultzie. He doesn't deserve half the stress that gang puts him through. You got the roundabout logic down perfectly. Schultz really has no chance of talking his way out of a conversation with Hogan and LeBeau. I like the last two verses best. They are definitely catchy!
Tiny1217 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
He he he...I've always loved this song...even if it irritates others when you sing it.:) What a great idea to use Schultz as the main character!
Azaelea chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Fantastic! I am still smiling! :)

Aza
XX
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh this fits this song perfectly: you have such a good ear for adapting lyrics! I haven't thought of this song in years, but I heard it in my mind all the way through as I marveled at how you'd constructed such thoroughly Hoganian shenanigans within the song form. A tour de force!
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
*Snort* You weren't kidding about earworms! That was a lot of fun, thank you.
InuJoey chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
:) Thats good.
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Heeheehee! Nicely woven, lots of fun. Now this dang song will be stuck in my head!
Jinzle chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lol, that's so cute. Well done.
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOL, absolutely hysterical! Poor Schultz, Hogan and LeBeau sure got him all turned around. When you warned about earworms you weren't kidding. I have parts of it going through my mind and I keep getting the giggles. Talk about some weird looks being thrown my way. Great job!
jojobug96 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is awesome! I would have never thought to do something like this, but it definitely captures both the characters and the ridiculousness of the all-time favourite camp song. Laughing all the way!
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Poor Schultz! I can see the look on his face now...the Colonel always gets him turned around so he doesn't know which way is up!
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LOL. Now I'll be hearing this in my head the rest of the night. And where did you get the idea for an owl?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LOL. That's really cute.
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, I do love a good circular argument - but I do not love earworms!

Very funny, and well in the spirit of the show - you've got me wondering now why Hogan wants to go to Hamelburg...

The hook's a neat piece of nonsense. It prompts a question - "Why an owl?" And of course, the obvious answer is, "why not?"

dust...