Reviews for shadow of the day
snow eopard chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Wow this is really epic
Kitkat1320 chapter 17 . 11/16/2012
I love your story! but, maybe u could put more punctuation and spaces between the sentences especially when they talk? just a thought.
kitkat
Kitkat1320 chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
I love a good Bella/Jacob story! update soon!
BrownEyedBeauty1901 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
You need to work on your punctuation as well as some of your grammar. The story is otherwise really good, but the bad grammar can put people off reading.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I like this Bella she's entertaining.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Cool chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
So Bella's a Wolf now. i was expecting something different like a Lycan or something. No they're not the same before you ask. The Quileutes are classified as Skin Walkers not Shapeshifters or Werewolves. Yes I know in the books their qualified as Werewolves or Shapeshifters according to Stephanie Meyer but I'm guesing she has never done research on Supernatural creatures. Shapeshifters can turn into ANYTHING they please. The Quileutes only turn into Wolves that makes them a Skin Walker seeing as Skin walkers only have one other form other then their human form. That is mostly a Dog of some sort or in some cases Wolves. Werewolves well...if you don't know what a Werewolf is well... you can as Tom Cruise in Last Samuria put it: "Read a Book." I know my supernatural crap thanks to a TV show called ironically enough: Supernatural.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awesome opening I love it what's next?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Please make Bella a werewolf
sani1234 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
great story i love it
Steelersgirl101 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Plz plz plz plz write more plz plz *gets on knees* I am begging
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
work harder
twilightrose711 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
love it keep updateing
Vampyrelove21 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
sweet i like it can't wait to see what happens next plaz update asap
natashar chapter 1 . 7/18/2012