Reviews for Serendipity
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
trolls and humans can interbreed. all a species has to do is fill a bucket with genetic materiel, and there you go.
SmallNeko chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
You really *must* continue! This is so awesome! I like how you wrote it so far too! Plus, this is probably one of the most creative ways to make a pairing-wall-type-thing. You neeeeeeeed to continue If you can't, I understand. Farewell I have made you a favorite and followed you!
iNikkix3 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Oh Canada, you poor bby xDD
Panzer general chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Yes!hetalai shipping!that's what my shipping wall needs.I would love to see more of this and see how Russia and Belarus work things canadia.

General of a Alternian king panzer
Zahhak chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
...-dies from awe- You are amazing. And I love you.

...-crosses fingers- Russia/China? c:
iSipTea chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Wow, this is really good. I'm liking where this story is heading. Your writing is superb and the characters are very accurately portrayed. Meaning, it's not Out Of Character. I hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Oh wow. Hehehe.
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I just realized that, as plots go, this is a bit on the contrived side. I also realized that I don't care, because this is going to be hilarious.
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
L3T M3 JUS S4Y ON3 TH1NG 4R3 YOU CONT1UN1NG? please sya yes because i wanna read more! its a really great ideal, if you dont contiun i will hit you over in the had with a bucket,,,,,ok no really because that would be .ea,,,but instead i will take all the flames and etc bad stuff you get and ue it to cook tacos!
so you better updae this or you will have to survie with my tacos of doom! sorry for the long reveiw...i have a habit of leaving long reviews
thank you and i hope you update this story