Reviews for Grievances
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is a really good twist
jock wizard chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
its a shame u didnt continue this fic it had potential still a good fic tho
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Hi :D I was looking for your stories, 2 days ago I re-read Asumption of Risk and I decided to check if you where still writing Smallville fics, and I found some and more, and I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this stories. I love when I can see Chloe with Clark in any circunstance so this one and Asumption just rock :D, I'm also checking your Batman stories specially the ones regarding Diana :D. Thanks for this stories and If you ever write sequels to any of this stories Please! Let me know :), I'll love to read them, be well and take care.
gosullivan chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
damn. I love you. I want you to have my babies. You just keep up the good work. I'll get around to your Buffy stories. Damn. Did i tell you i love you.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
The more smallville fic I read, the more I want to watch the show.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Wonderful, wonderful story. I'm with Chloe - I too would want to kick Clark's ass if he did that to me. Thank you so much for posting. I loved it. More please. I like this AU world.
Stone Cold chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Wow, you have to continue this universe. I love seeing the world without Clark, and what Lex has become.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Excellent piece! I think you've found the texture of the smallville world, if not the voice. I can see that this story could be over with but honestly I want a lot more out of it.
TheBear chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
While the subject matter resulted in a less powerful story than the first, this was no less well written and, again, the characterization was spot on.

I enjoyed this quite a bit.

TheBear!
Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Please, please keep on writing!
I Love Tom Welling chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Love it! I can't wait until you write more!
Tidmag chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Hey there!

This was very awesome.

I hope you write more on this.

What would happen if Lex figured it out?

Why can't Clark live in a city and be himself? I mean no one would give a flicker of an eyelid about someone named Clark Kent living next door, course getting a normal job would be slightly hard with a certificate of death...but it's not like Lex has someone tracking the lines for a man named Clark Kent since to him Clark died and he was there for the funeral.

What would change?

Then his parents could visit..

Well, I hope you write more on this.

Later.
chelle chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
This is a really terrific story. You got the characters and their emotions dead-on... please continue writing! One question... what did Lex do? lol, thanks for writing.
becs1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
Last Rites was such a gorgeous story, and I'm so happy there's a follow-up with everyone else's point of view. Pete's "I'm going to Metropolis to put my foot up his Kryptonian ass" was classic, by the way. I love Clark's appearance when he showed up at Chloe's apartment, both as the old man and himself, sans the trademark spandex and curl. I've always said that though the mythology says that Clark Kent is Superman's alter-ego, it is really vice versa. This series accentuates my point. Sorry for the long review, but you deserve it. There's another looong chapter on the way, I hope!