Reviews for Beautiful Alone
shika hiiragizawa chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
This fic made me cry. Geez.

I can't believe Sakura could even do that... I always thought they were meant to be. But uhh, I guess mistakes change decisions. Decisions change destiny.

Thanks for such and honest fic. :)
anneeeee chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
not a bad story.

i think you're a pretty good writer, and have a lot of potential.

but if you keep working and writing, i know you can be an even better writer!
Yorik chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Super twist :)
mybutterfly chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
An extrordinary piece of work
Seductive Venus chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
he deserves to be hurt, that bastard! how could he think she'd come back to him when he just broke her heart to a million tiny pieces? he deserves to be hanged, skewered, tortured, thrown into the hottes pits of hell! there's only regret in the end. he chose that life, so shall it be. he'd better shove it down his throat that he lost the most valuable gift life had ever given him.

sakura's so strong too. she's taking it calmly... i know how she feels. so sad, so angry! i wouldn't survive it though if my other hald left... i just know it. she's still so nice... i cant believe she bothered to forgive that bastard Syaoran... but she's so kind. maybe its just like the way it is...?
Seductive Venus chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
finally! he got the bloody words out! i can't stay unbiased while reading this... what syaoran had done is unforgivable! hateful, shameful betrayal! he isn't the man we thought he was! sure, he's human but why couldn't he consider her feelings? i'm starting to wish sakura just struck him down with fire or something as equally hurtful. . that idiot man! just like the rest of his species!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i think a part of me just died when i finished your chapter. syaoran couldn't and wouldn't... would he? sometimes i wonder why men give up their girlfriends and wives for someone they thought better! why were they blind about their radiance and precious value? i'm starting to hate syaoran... ; I'm getting carried away, aren't i? that's coz i love your story so much!
Mistress Hershey chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Okay, I admit it: I cried.
Hikari chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
I am going to stalk you until you update. No lie. I love your stories too much. Everything is so wonderfully wonderful that I have to set an special minuet every hour to check if you updated. I'm dead serious. I have a laptop that goes online everywhere. I'm stalking you until you update. Don't you dare forget it. o_o

Okay I'll stop being scary about it. _
Aozora-chan chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
i must honestly say that this is one of the most original and one of the best fics that i have read. I truly liked this story, and believe that you are a truly great author and that you should never give up writting. You are just too good!
darlin chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
Really impressed. I cried so hard. You're a genious, really. I do think it's sad, but a well written piece nontheless.
AutumnIllusion chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
oops...read 'the bridesmaids dillema' first...o wellz. this is so god! heh, i'll deal with the agnst...::wipes eyes::
not applicable chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
This was such a beautiful thing to read. I enjoyed reading this take on that relationship. Very truthful and sad, but a beautiflu thing to read.
mint-grl chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
is that the end?
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Wow, that was breath-taking. I just recently had a hard time in my life that dealt with lost love and such, and that really hit home. It was hard to read, but VERY, VERY worth it.