Reviews for Live A Little
Live a little's always gonna be my favourite! Think it's your best one yet! Love their pranks and every chapter of it! All your stories are good but this one's golden!
chrisi2503 chapter 24 . 3/8
OKAY, THIS IS MY FAVORITE HAYFFIE FIC OF ALL TIMES!
Again, I'm sorry that I didn't leave a review for every chapter but I'm so hooked on your stories and then I can't stop after every chapter. I just need to know how it continues. I spent the last two days (to be honest most of my nights) to read these amazing 24 chapters and this story made my life so much better. I'm struggling with my future right now but this gem made me forget all my worries for a little while.
I'm actually speechless and I have no words to describe how much fun and joy I had while reading this. I also cried a little bit at some points. I realized that this story is already two years old and I hate myself for not joining the fandom earlier. It must have been a great experience to wait for the next chapter, guessing around what would happen next and discuss the pranks with you. The pranks, I loved every single one of them. Bless your phantasy! You also proved how much you know these two amazing characters by heart, Suzanne Collins should be proud of you. I'm amazed by how much time you took to develop their relationship and struggles, I really enjoyed the Marcus storyline, I loved how this story switched between 12 and the Capitol, all this teasing made my heart skip a beat, their sex was amazing, I died when they kiss, I can't even pick a favorite moment or a favorite prank, it was all PERFECT! I really mean it, PERFECT! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is one of these stories which I have to read more than once or twice. This story needs to be sent to Elizabeth and Woody, they should make a show out of it. It's the perfect storyline for EB, I guess. :)
I will come back to this story but first of all, I'll read your other stories, I have them all on my list.
Justfilwt chapter 24 . 2/8
So enjoyable! I totally love it! Can't even count all the times I laughed my ass off while reading Live a Little... I really needed this. Thanks for writing it!
Idisch von Swedish chapter 21 . 1/16
Phew, you almost got me there for a second! I seriously believed that maybe Haymitch was dead and it wasn't a prank, cause why would the nice Mellarks do such a thing to Effie? But at Katniss's smile I could breathe again. If he would indeed have been dead I'm sure I would've cried xD
Idisch von Swedish chapter 8 . 1/15
Omg this is so good! I've been laughing and giving happy squeals constantly throughout these first chapters. This chapter (8) really made me smile. Loved it!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
Yep. Just as I remembered: Live a little's like this precious jewel in the hayffie fandom! Thank you so much for sharing it with us
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Think this is one of my fav chapters so far. Loved all those pranks they pull on each other as well of course but there's a... warmth running though this chap that I really like - in the unsaid and their thoughts and stuff. Loved it and I have a really long train ride tomorrow where I'll get the chance to read the few chapters that's left. Love your hayffie!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
You had me chuckling through most of this. I really liked this chap
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Think I'd forgotten just how much I loved Live a little. It's the perfect story to read in the summer!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Lying on the beach reading this on my phone. Loved it. Was so long since I read Live a little I don't remember much about it so it's almost like reading a new story. Did I mention I loved it? Funny hayffie's the best hayffie in my opinion. Keep up the good work in your other stories!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
You made me laugh so hard when I read that Effie of all people were afraid of clowns when she, in her colourful outfits and wigs, look like a... well, you know what Haymitch would say! ;) Yep, I'm re-reading this story. Couldn't stay away...
sweetjenndagz chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
Ohhhhh...you sneaky little devil! LOL! Good one!
sweetjenndagz chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Oh, man. I miss "Live a little". As much as I love Consortium (and I do love it) that story depresses me.
Cathy chapter 24 . 4/14/2014
Still one of my top three Hayffie fanfics and I've read a LOT of fanfiction! ;)