Reviews for An odd hero
the girl who envies books chapter 10 . 2/12
Yeah I'm here to deliver some chicken whizzies to an Odd Della Robbia. The lady said we'd get a new chapter if I did.
Nightfrightpony chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Please continue
21 s awesome chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
updte. pleeeeeeeease
21 is awesome chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Of course I know what you did. You freaking woke up XANA. Are you insane. We need Ulrich ,Yuni,Aelita,Jeremy, and someone tell Odd to run!
21 js awesome chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
oh my gish Ilove this story!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
This is really interesting! I look forward to more!
tsurara619 chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
I like the way you twisted Xana's persona into a somewhat good kind of program that was just way too dedicated to its primary functions. Your explanation makes a lot of sense too. I mean Jaime's scarab is used for good as blue beetle and he always suggests aggressive approaches.
I hope to see more interaction with the other team members and maybe William and Willis in the next chapter... and the reaction of the Lyoko warriors. They will find out that Xana is in Odd right? And that he/she(I don't really know) was actually being good(anti The Light)...well kind of good. He/she went too overboard as mentioned.
FanFicGirl10987 chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
You finally update! OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! You should really do it more often! It's great by the way!
Nyx811 chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
good chapter
IanPeriwinkle chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Oddly... this is making me ship Jaime and Odd... *sigh* But great update! It's been a while. ;P
Morrow Days chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
I love this story! I look forward for more :3
Alina of the Valley chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
I screamed when i realized there was no chapter 10! Please, for the love of all that holy and good in this world, UPDATE SOON!
Alina of the Valley chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I love the twins names, vary original. Keep up the good work!
Lunacaster chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter so keep updating please because I love this story so keep updating