Reviews for Grace Under Fire
bat-tron chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
I never thought I needed a Destiel firefighter!AU but boy did I!
This was so good, and I'm literally so thrilled to have found it!
Xion5 chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Oh my God this was adorable! I'm so glad I found this story it was just to cute for words!
mailaine chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
This is so fucking adorable that I stayed up til 4am to read the whole thing. I love it!
draguntearz chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
aww that was so cute. all the tie ins worked so well. it was just soo cute. i love it. wonderful job.
JuniorWoofles chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
I can't believe that Balthazar set the place on fire but happy you kept in his line about 'the one who's in love with you.'
kamja chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Gods, how does these two get anything done with such communication skills, it amazes me.
kamja chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Oh, sassy Cas, we likey.
kamja chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh, Balth, nice divide and conquer. And those two idiots would gawk at each other for the rest of eternity if they hadn't friends and family to help.
shutuparthur chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
this story is amazing
bawling my eyes out half the time
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
A wide grin has also broken out across my face.
rainfall1310 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
lksdghalskdghalkdjgahslkdf it's so cute oh my God I was so scared
rainfall1310 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
GOD BLESS IT DEAN DAMMIT
rainfall1310 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sam and Balthazar...that one's new for me. I can dig it:)
SmokingJazz chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
This is a lovely story. However, i think it's a bit unfair for Cas to keep fighting for the relationship while all Dean did was pushing away. I mean, the guy was willing to give up a great job for him, for Christ's sake! Besides, i don't really like that Sam asked Cas to give Dean another chance aftee he was hurt twice by Dean. I know he meant well, but if i were Cas, i'd be pissed.

In general, this is a cute story but i just wish Destiel have fought more equally for the thing that is precious for both of them.
nutella4ever chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
*GROSS SOBBING* MY FUCKING FEELINGS! Excuse my French, I loved this story, I'm going to cry in the corner now because of your talent and my emotions.