Reviews for Life as A Fairy Tale
XxSaphirezxX chapter 43 . 1/13/2014
Uh-oh! Oh man! :/ *face palm* Wonder who'll survive this round :(
XxSaphirezxX chapter 40 . 10/28/2013
Man, she's pissed off. :( I have a feeling that even if Ki's breathing, she'd still wreck havoc for them ;; Waiting for the next one. THANKS FOR UPDATING!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 39 . 10/28/2013
Mystery mystery, who was it that attacked Anis? And seriously, I laughed when Anis sweatdropped and said that was definitely Tamaki. :( What happened to them. Hopefully they'll get out *sigh* Right after she defeated Dominic :( Speaking of which, what happened to him? Is there like a rule in the group that only the best stays alive? Hm, I'm thinking way too much :( BUT YAY! YOU UPDATED! And wtih another chapter too! XD *reads on *
XxSaphirezxX chapter 38 . 8/31/2013
I literally clapped when she asked herself if she was using all the elements and said, "Wooho! Nice!"

AWESOME!(x infinity)

Okok, I'll go on forever saying that. But she didn't really get out of that one unscathed. Eric will be pissed off and upset at the same time. Poor guy. But, how will she head back? Does she have to carry Dominic? Teleport? -
XxSaphirezxX chapter 37 . 8/22/2013
Uh-oh. I smell trouble. Hopefully Anis will be alright. :(
XxSaphirezxX chapter 36 . 8/22/2013
Woots! An update! What? Interrogation? I wonder what Anis is planning. Btw... is Dominic ever going to become a friend of theirs? I'm just curious on if what would happen(how it would happen) if they ever did become friends o.o It'd be kinda cool to watch. I mean, with his abilities, I just wonder what his past is about. Was is a sad one? If it was, could anyone help him. Maybe I'm just thinking too much :(
XxSaphirezxX chapter 32 . 3/6/2013

Hm Don't like the sound of that, but I guess there's always room for competition. XD Wonder who Halle is to the two guys
XxSaphirezxX chapter 31 . 12/26/2012
SO SWEET! And Jack likes Ki?! Wonder what'll happen. hehe Sorry for the VERYYYYYYYY long reply. Just got my laptop back for good last night :D It's going well, can't wait to see what the future for these three will hold :D
XxSaphirezxX chapter 29 . 11/11/2012
... Anis. The only girl in the group for now. :/ I wonder what the bad guys'll do to Ki. Not that I don't want Ki to be saved, I'm just curious as to what they're planning for her.
XxSaphirezxX chapter 28 . 11/3/2012
OH NO! Please do update! PLEASEEEEEEE! HELP KI!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
Ok. I just couldn't help but laugh when she said "Marble House". It's hilarious! XDDD Btw, my exams are over now. OH YEAH!

Oh my goodness! That's SO COOL! I want my bf to say that. XD Claim me as his gf even though he never asked. Nice one!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
Yay! Saved! Phew, and I thought Marionette was going to get them for good! O.O Anyways, yay! Another character! Speaking of which, have you put a ficture for Skylar yet?
XxSaphirezxX chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
AHHHH! I think I like Emi more now. XDDDD *sigh* Too bad he's fictional... :/

CUTE DICNOSAURS! I'll send you a link for one. Very cute! Expect it soon!

Lols! Marionnette's reaction to the dino is so funny! XD

:( KIIIIIIIII! *sigh* One thing after another... TT Oh well. Will be waiting for more. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
o.o Who's Hikaru again?

Cool That's another this for me to update myself on: Dinosaurs! (No kidding)

Really? I dreamt about riding a dog! O.O (Seriously)

YAY! Please tell me what's going to happen! Can't wait for the next chapter!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
Oh What 'ways'? Hey Exotic, is Emi 'free'? As in 'available'? XDDDDD Jk. But yay! You updated. Hm O.O I wonder what else is going to happen. And she can heal people too?! What can't she do? "3