Reviews for The Problem
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
Good story I liked it! Except that robin was raped but it's my fault for reading it too the end so no hard feelings.k?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
This should so get animated!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
Actually bastante means quite or pretty as in "you look pretty cute". Guapo or Bonito would be for good-looking or attractive. I am taking Spanish in school...so trust me.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Loooovvvveee THIS!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Dont u mean budheaven ? Or nah . Anthow how could Robin read Babs mind or was it just an expression ?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
O.O...NOOOOOOOOO Robbie
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Wait im confused is he wearing is GA uniform no not Green Arrow Gotham Academy uniform. Cuz if he's then Arty would recognize him . Or is he wearing a different Robin uniform?¿?¿
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Hahahaha Lol Robin called Bane a pervert o
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Really well I'm done watching
patriarcheyes chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
That was awesome
Lailuh chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
O.o oh god... all the perverts of gothem unite! aaaaaah! XD i dont know if this is a good thing or bad but i was giggling all the way through this chapter and am at this very moment. i love stories where Robin is the main character and is kidnapped and all that stuff but you put a twist on it. theyre all in love with Robin?! this is very interesting... XDDDDD i cant stop giggling! great story so far!
babyblue3752 chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
i got a little confused near the end but great story!
RobinLover4Ever chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
A new updated Bat-tracker!
Bri chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
It's Aerial. :) The cartwheel thing without hands. Great story by the way. :)
Gaby Contreras chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Hi! I am mexican, and bastante doesnt mean pretty. Try bonito or hermoso.
"Oye, niño lindo, why are you so hermoso! My little niño, are you sure you aren't a niña? Haha, I love that linda cara of yours! Come, I remember you from last year. You are still as eye-catching! Come little niña!"
It would be like that.