Reviews for The Problem
Loooovvvveee THIS!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 15 . 1/20
Dont u mean budheaven ? Or nah . Anthow how could Robin read Babs mind or was it just an expression ?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 8 . 1/20
O.O...NOOOOOOOOO Robbie
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 6 . 1/20
Wait im confused is he wearing is GA uniform no not Green Arrow Gotham Academy uniform. Cuz if he's then Arty would recognize him . Or is he wearing a different Robin uniform?¿?¿
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 5 . 1/20
Hahahaha Lol Robin called Bane a pervert o
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Really well I'm done watching
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
That was awesome
Chemical Access chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
O.o oh god... all the perverts of gothem unite! aaaaaah! XD i dont know if this is a good thing or bad but i was giggling all the way through this chapter and am at this very moment. i love stories where Robin is the main character and is kidnapped and all that stuff but you put a twist on it. theyre all in love with Robin?! this is very interesting... XDDDDD i cant stop giggling! great story so far!
babyblue3752 chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
i got a little confused near the end but great story!
RobinLover4Ever chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
A new updated Bat-tracker!
Bri chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
It's Aerial. :) The cartwheel thing without hands. Great story by the way. :)
Gaby Contreras chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Hi! I am mexican, and bastante doesnt mean pretty. Try bonito or hermoso.
"Oye, niño lindo, why are you so hermoso! My little niño, are you sure you aren't a niña? Haha, I love that linda cara of yours! Come, I remember you from last year. You are still as eye-catching! Come little niña!"
It would be like that.
Love the chapter anyway!
Bobby Corwen chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Wow, that was... Interesting. Honestly, half of the time I was confused. The plot skipped around too much. I guess as a whole it makes sense, but I believe it is much too complicated to possess an air of finality. If the plot was to be cleaned up and explained in a more concise way then the tale would feel more complete. I'm sorry if my review doesn't make much sense. ;)

Overall, it was really good. You have tremendous potential as a writer; you just need to polish it off a little. Kudos to you for posting your writing on Fanfiction. I have yet to find the courage to do that, so I admire you for it. :D {By the way, I like this panda the best: (O,o) }

-Bobby Corwen
Bethlovesall chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
loved the story! congrats on completing it!
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
GODS, I am enjoying this, but what the heck! KEEP THE PERVERTS AWAY FROM MY ROBIN!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »