Reviews for Ain't It Grand?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
aaaw maaan now I'm all sad and emotional...
Fliptailser chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Your story made me yawn, but I swear it was because I read Krystal yawning!
It's indeed fluffy and slow-paced, but I think it was a very good implementation of the prompt.

The longer sentences that ran on a bit got in the way just a little. It might just be something I'm crazy about, but if you split some of those big sentences into separate ones I think it would make your imagery Krystal clear. The slow pace is good for this fic, but it can't be so slow that I forget what happened in the beginning of the sentence! :P

Good job writing this! Overall, the only issue I had was not that big a deal, and you could just call it style if you wanted to. :]
Serpent P chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I liked this. Aside from a few awkward spots (like: As he took a sip of the lukewarm water, he recalled his dream once more that had woken him up), the long phrases and description helped a lot with the pacing and retrospective mood of this piece. All of Fox's actions and thoughts are consistent with him being a caring man, and I like how we get a better appreciation of his character. It was short and fluffy, and there still managed to be meaning in it. Good job!
Curiosus Vulpe chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Well, that was extremely fluffy. Very fluffy. Fluffier than a sheep that had been left un-shaven for a number of months. Be thankful I like fluff :D

It was well written, and the personalities of the characters are consistent with their personalities in the games. Obviously, because of Marcus' birth, they've been changed a bit naturally, and that too came across very well. There's a nice interpretation of the prompt too, so all in all well done!

Chimerical Knave chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I had a slight problem stomaching the beginning here:

-and rolled out and onto his feet swiftly and softly.-

I do believe the flow would be smoother if it were connected like so: -and rolled out onto his feet swiftly and softly.-

So a retired fox. Enjoyed this little piece as well . . . although it, too, had bits of lovey-dovey romance.

I just got done reading 's submission and I can't say that I'll be able to live through another FxK love fic. I won't be able to stomach it.

Either way, I did like the allusion you made between the Arwing seat and her arms. It added a neat little touch there.

Time to go.

Thanks for the submission.
Tune4Toons chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Haha it's about time I actually reviewed this. I liked how sweet this is: Fox's musings, the lumps in his bed, his worries, the relaxed tone the one shot has with the thoughts and the slow pace. So much to relate to, and it keeps to the prompt. It's interesting, though, how you decided to directly state the prompt. Nice work, and best of luck. Cheers!

Rebel0123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Not bad. Its normal in life.
chaos Leader chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was cute; a nice little heartwarmer of a scene.

It's not exactly groundbreaking, but that's not the point of this, is it? It does accomplish what you set out for it to do, and it's a pleasant read to boot. So, good on you for that.
bryan mccloud chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
how do you spell water?... wate or water?...hehehe.
KoopalingFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You are one of the most greatest StarFox writers I have ever seen. That was really good!
Cpt.Fox chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
*posting a wet-eyed review*

That was great. Plainly said. A father-son connection, and the way you applied the prompt given, was brilliant. It's heartwarming and, to any readers who are fathers themselves, reassuring I'm certain. Well done. Very well done.