Reviews for Homecoming
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 6/30
this is mean...pouts it was getting good please go on ;D
AliceCullen3 chapter 4 . 5/24
LOVE IT!
Mirage chapter 4 . 1/3
aww please come one...come back one day and write more chapters, it really sounds interesting and i really like this Pairing...i also like to know how they meat again and come together, and what the big guy has to say to him...
PrewalShadeX chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
more chapters please
The World in Black and White chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Urgh I hate Fury. I don't know if I can ever put into words how much I utterly loathe Fury and the vast majority of SHIELD/Government/Army because of their utter lack of ability to leave well enough alone and keep their noses out of other people's business. Bloody self-entitled gits.

But on a considerably lighter note, I am really liking this story and I hope you update it because if it turns out to be abandoned I may not be able to control my urge to punch whoever ACTUALLY thinks diseases are caused by 'voodoo' in the face and then shove aforementioned face into the nearest science textbook.

I like science. It always justifies itself!

So please update this story because it would be a huge waste of both creative talent and a, frankly, so far so good riveting plot line.
JuleMaker chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
This is really good.
I hope you update this?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I would like to know what happen next can you finish this story please
loubega chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I like it. More?
Lizzosaur chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I really like this, great job.
Bashirisuku chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
When will bruce come back and meet harry, again.
The Death of Heaven chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
It would be WONDERFUL if i could see more of this story in the very very near future... :)
DH
slayer99 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
good start, if slow. please update soon
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I like it so far. I hope to see more soon.
R.J. McKee chapter 4 . 7/6/2013